JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
Reactions
I often find a member is selling a small item but not necessarily worth meeting up for so I try to search for other items they have for sale. The method I use to do that is to click on their username and open the about member box like this:

Screenshot_20220210-031923.png

Then I click on messages and sift through them for other classified ads they may have listed. It would be very helpful to have a link in the about box that opens a page where all of a members open classifieds are listed. Ebay, Gunbroker, Amazon, etc all have this type of feature. Is it doable here, maybe it could be accessable to supporting members as another benefit.

If there is already an easier way to access all of a members classifieds on one page, please share the method.

I remember there being a work around but I forgot how to do it. It was not intuitive as I recall.

This has been something people have been asking about for almost a decade. I'm happy to say, it's almost here! It's one of the best features of our new classifieds system. We've had the beta open to Supporting Members since December 9th, and we're close to opening it up for additional testing and feedback here.

A couple teasers :)

1644516731403.png

1644516799069.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR