JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its backed up and insured, take it. Its also locked and has tracking enabled to LE decide if they want to go looking for it.

Most important for most of us, is to remember to keep KEY phone numbers written down someplace safe on you. Too many of us are complacent (I am one) to remember the numbers I need to know these days. Cell dead or stolen your SOL if you need to make a call on a borrowed phone. I keep my boys, wife, parents and a good friends number on paper in my wallet, house, and car.

Remember good friends will help you move, but true friends will help you move a body.

Lol man some people are super paranoid. It's not enough to carry a firearm but carry duplicates of your stuff? Real and fake so you can hand over the fake stuff if anyone ever gets the drop on you? Where does it end? Fake wallet, phone, jewelry, sneakers, Gucci purse or belt, wife... think I'll pass and just do my best to protect myself. Carrying double everything sounds like a stupid hassle. Its just stuff. While it would be a headache to lose that stuff it's just that, stuff.

Can't win em all, Just because a person doesn't suceed in their mission does not reflect the outcome of mine.
I base my actions on my training and life experience.

Lol man some people are super paranoid. It's not enough to carry a firearm but carry duplicates of your stuff? Real and fake so you can hand over the fake stuff if anyone ever gets the drop on you? Where does it end? Fake wallet, phone, jewelry, sneakers, Gucci purse or belt, wife... think I'll pass and just do my best to protect myself. Carrying double everything sounds like a stupid hassle. Its just stuff. While it would be a headache to lose that stuff it's just that, stuff.

Carry double guns

I would love to see a phone rigged for either command or timed detonation. BOOM!! Surprise Bozo!! (Yeah, I know it would be illegal. :()

I recall the Israelis taking out a PITA with a phone that exploded when he answered it.

My FIL was an odd character. He grew up during the depression and was so stingy that it cost him a lot of money. For example he changed the oil in his Cadillac and reused it in his early 1980's Chevy diesel pickup and the engine self destructed. Anyway, he carried a wallet with play money in it and my wife told me he also always had a pocket with sand in it to throw in the eyes of a bad guy. He died worth a few million bucks in spite of himself.

The last "mobile phone" I had was a PRC 77....:eek::D
No cell phones for me...thank you very much...I bet that if I ever was robbed , the robbers wouldn't believe that I did not have , nor ever had a cell phone...
Andy

Andy, just show them your latest boom stick or blunder buss your carrying and they'll believe you! Or you might even be able to make the next Louisiana purchase?

Andy, just show them your latest boom stick or blunder buss your carrying and they'll believe you! Or you might even be able to make the next Louisiana purchase?
My next boom stick will be a Brunswick rifle...that will turn some heads for sure...:D
I suppose however if I were to carry a BP pistol ...I'd use my 1860 Colt ....LOL
Andy

.704 caliber. Holy cow. Wife finally let me get a 50ae. I'm behind the times. Would be a ton of fun. I'm thinking my oldest is going to be a history teacher just like my bubblegum brother.

Got an old phone on hand? just use one of those only factory reset it and add some bogus numbers to it like local restaurants or even the local authorities just with different names. I use both a burner wallet thats loaded with bogus info and I use an old phone thats disabled but still carries a charge.

A new reason to get a "burner" phone, all cell phones can dial 911 even if they never have been activated. A new Oregon LAW makes it illegal to call 911 on minorities for little things like car or hotel prowling Bill To Stop Racially Motivated 911 Calls Passes Oregon Senate

A new reason to get a "burner" phone, all cell phones can dial 911 even if they never have been activated. A new Oregon LAW makes it illegal to call 911 on minorities for little things like car or hotel prowling Bill To Stop Racially Motivated 911 Calls Passes Oregon Senate

The bill states you cannot call 911 because of racially motivated reasons.
You cant call 911 just because theres a black in your neighborhood.
You have to have some reason to believe a crime is being commited.
This bill gives leverage to someone who falsly keeps getting the police called on them and wants to persue a civil suit up to $250.00

The bill states you cannot call 911 because of racially motivated reasons.
You cant call 911 just because theres a black in your neighborhood.
You have to have some reason to believe a crime is being commited.
This bill gives leverage to someone who falsly keeps getting the police called on them and wants to persue a civil suit up to $250.00

I guess that this lady should have called 911 on the "kids", but didn't want to appear prejudice and went to ask them nicely if they had permission to use the subdivisions private pool. They called her racist anyway and beat her unconscious. Then stomped her some more while she was on the ground. Woman beaten at Gardendale pool

Gardendale woman beaten by kids, adults in dispute at private pool

bubblegum like this happen every summer at private pools

Next time just call 911.

I agree call 911, for any reason.
I dont agree with the bill, I just wanted to clarify what it was saying.
Its better that the cops and courts deal with someone crying racial profiling and trying to make it a court case than not calling.

Given the way things like this usually develop it will become a tort to call the cops on any black person for any reason, or at least that's the way TPTB in the various Peoples' Republiks would like it to be.
It is stupid and vicious to call the cops on anybody as harassment. Racially motivated harassment is wrong in either direction, but we are told that only White People can be racist, and in fact White People inevitably are racist. What's your intersectionality score?

Obviously anybody who is apprehensive when confronted by a group of "yoots*" who look and act like they are a threat is a rayciss.
I don't carry a gun because I'm afraid. I carry a gun so I don't have to be afraid. And yes, I would cross the street to avoid such yoots and the concomitant expenses and inconveniences of a possible SD shooting.

* Mediaspeak for underage criminals who are POCs.

'

what's next "drop shoes" and "drop pants" haha
View attachment 581731

Funny you should mention that. I made the bad decision to live in Felony Flats in Portland. One time a guy with those magical pants that drop down and underwear that stay up went running across 82nd in a crosswalk. And he dropped his gun out of his physics defying wardrobe. He had to turn around and run back to get it. I imagine everyone else watching was terrified but I couldn't stop laughing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top