1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Adaptive Firing Solutions - FFL (Oregon City)

Discussion in 'Firearm Business Discussion & Reviews' started by etrain16, Jul 1, 2016.

1. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I don't see any prior threads or discussion on this FFL, so I thought I'd add it.

Thanks to @accessbob giving me a heads-up to Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. He's a home-based FFL that handles incoming transfers, person to person transfers as well as sales of firearms and accessories. Steve is the owner and seems to be a really nice guy. He doesn't do this full time, but seems to be flexible with his hours, including being available on the weekends and in the evenings.

And, the big one for me - he's got the lowest price on transfers, whether incoming or private party, I've seen anywhere. He charges $20 total - and that's for one gun or multiple guns. It's $20 for each BGC he has to run, so if you have 5 guns coming in from say, Bud's, it's $20. Trade 2 guns with another person for 2 guns, it's $20 each, total. I can't beat that price anywhere. That's worth a drive to save the extra $$.

I haven't tried him out on purchasing a new item yet, but he says he can find good prices and can match or beat other dealers, depending on the item.

So if you can get yourself to Oregon City, consider checking him out and give him some of your business. I like the idea of encouraging folks like this and sending my business their way.

Phone: 971-217-6811

He doesn't publish his address since he's home based, but will happily share it with you if you call. He has a Facebook page too and you can reach him through Messenger there as well.
    NWGlockgal and accessbob like this.
  2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Yep, I used him twice so far. Once to buy my KSG new from him and once to do a transfer when I was selling my Stevens 320 shotgun. He's a great guy and I hope he gets a lot of business.
    etrain16 likes this.
  3. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Also he's a Class 3 dealer. I wonder what suppressors he has in stock.