JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Private party handgun sale/trade within your state of residence. Having a business does not constitute residence. Typically only one state qualifies as residence. Interstate purchase or auction site purchase (typically) requires participation of FFL in receiving state.

Private party long arms sale / trade within state of residence. Interstate sale requires participation of FFL in receiving state.

Retail purchase of handguns from FFL within your state of residence. Interstate purchase or auction site purchase (typically) requires participation of FFL in receiving state.

Retail purchase of long arms from FFL in any state at the FFL place of business is OK.

Any other flavor of transaction is likely a violation of federal law.

I've personally bought several firearms out of state.

Can't buy a handgun in another state other than your own.

But you CAN buy a long gun in a neighboring state if you're from Washington. I've purchased long guns in both Idaho and Oregon.
Has to border with WA state. If youy buy them in another state other than a bordering one I beleive it has to be transferred by that FFL to an FFL of your state, or a neighboring state if it's a long gun.

I'm not sure that Private party sales has to be within state only, I'd be interested in seeing the law.

Ok....
I had an ffl 15 years ago but have been out of it a long time. I thought privite party transactions were no problem..... So u can trade but not sell without ffl? I just found this sight so I don't understand all the sale abbreviations. I was looking to buy private party but I guess that has changed.... I will check it out more. If you want u can call me at 541-990-5003

Thanks

Nothing has changed since '68, no face to face sales ( or trades, for that matter ) across state lines. In state, no prob. Interstate MUST go through an FFL.

Bump
M1's and M14's and AK's

Will do whole or part trade and for the right SOCOM I might be willing to add a XD9 if the trade warrants it.

Ok....
I had an ffl 15 years ago but have been out of it a long time. I thought privite party transactions were no problem..... So u can trade but not sell without ffl? I just found this sight so I don't understand all the sale abbreviations. I was looking to buy private party but I guess that has changed.... I will check it out more. If you want u can call me at 541-990-5003

Thanks

You can neither trade nor buy across state lines without using an FFL.

I've personally bought several firearms out of state.

Can't buy a handgun in another state other than your own.

But you CAN buy a long gun in a neighboring state if you're from Washington. I've purchased long guns in both Idaho and Oregon.
Has to border with WA state. If youy buy them in another state other than a bordering one I beleive it has to be transferred by that FFL to an FFL of your state, or a neighboring state if it's a long gun.

I'm not sure that Private party sales has to be within state only, I'd be interested in seeing the law.

You do realize that you're admitting to committing a crime here. Face to face firearms transactions are illegal across all state lines under USC 27 CFR 178.29, info can be found here;

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/showthread.php?t=8602&page=1

Still looking to trade out this 5.56 package on M1A Scout Squad but open to all M1A and M14 variants and other .308 auto feed rifles.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.