JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Aero Precision upper.
Aero precision multi cal lower.
RRA lower parts kit.
Daniel Defense Barrel, 556 NATO M4 1:7 Twist 16" Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte barrel with A4 brake.
Adams Arms piston conversion with one piece bolt and flat top block with adjustable pressure settings .
Ergo Z free float RAS with numbered rails and low profile sides rails covered in Ergo ladder rail covers.
Ergo enhanced pistol grip with storage.
Ergo vertical post with pressure switch gutters and storage with extra batteries for optics.
LMT SOPMOD 5 pos. stock with storage tubes and mil-spec buffer and rubber butt pad.
Magpul end plate with single point ring attach for sling.
LMT front and rear BUIS
PRI big latch
Eotch 577 full Halo sight (latest model with relocated controls and added range dots)
Surefire 6p tactical blinder(not flashlight) with quick release side drop mount, Drains 2 cr123's in 20min and extremely bright
Condor, Cobra single point bungee sling with quick connect.

This system is damn near mint and comes with a locking hard case and 16 totel 30 round mags, 2 P-mags and 6 metal mags (C-Products and Bravo Company) all with Magpul enhanced anti tilt followers and springs and 8 G.I. Mags with green followers half with Magpul ranger clips.
I also will be including around 1000 rounds give or take of various ammo.

Pick up in Ocean Shores Wa.
Thanks for looking fella's.

looking for a socom II , socom16, M1A Scout Squad but open to all M1A and M14 variants packages and other .308 auto feed rifles. maybe the right high end AK and others in .308 or feel free to make other trade offers or 2800 cash firm

DSCF1016.jpg

AAM41.jpg

AAM42.jpg

AAM43.jpg

AAM46.jpg

aam4e2.jpg

mags.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1023.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

How modified an AK do you want? Stainless silencer with 5 K Baffles . Mags, 500 rounds of reloadable brass, 200 rounds of PRVI loaded brass ammo, primers, dies, powder, bullets gun, silencer etc. Shoots regular ammo too. 16" barrel with short and long 4 piece flash suppressors, fantastic rear sight setup. shoots 1-2" at 100 yards with me behind the trigger which is as good as I am capable of with my crappy vision. Lots of extra parts. Built on an NDS receiver with Grren Mountain barrel, Bulgy front gas block, Ironwood wood furniture included along with rail forend, polished trigger and internals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aefu4YC6SZ8

@ Wired, Thats a decent offer thanks but not really what I am looking for.

Will Add 1000 rounds of ammo for the right package deal.

Ok....
I had an ffl 15 years ago but have been out of it a long time. I thought privite party transactions were no problem..... So u can trade but not sell without ffl? I just found this sight so I don't understand all the sale abbreviations. I was looking to buy private party but I guess that has changed.... I will check it out more. If you want u can call me at 541-990-5003

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.