WTS/WTT OR Adams Arms Carbine

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by benjamyn.boyer, Dec 25, 2018.

1. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer
    Willamette Valley
    Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

I have an Adams Arms Carbine, new never fired. I bought one of the full build piston kits earlier this year to pair with a stripped lower. I already have an Adams Arms carbine so this one is just taking up space in the safe. I had a Burris cantilever mount along with a vortex 2-7x32 laying around so I figured I'd throw it on there. Not sighted in (haven't shot the gun yet). Upper came assembled from the factory, I assembled the lower. Magpul furniture; pistol grip, handguard, stock and trigger guard. Also included are Magpul BUIS. I know you would need to remove the scope and mount to flip up the rear but I would rather have them on the gun than sitting at home on the work bench if I want/need to use them. Asking $900 as is. That's what I have into the lower, build kit, Magpul BUIS, cantilever mount and scope. Not really wanting to separate anything at this point. You can't offend me with offers. I am a sucker for 10mm pistols and 4-6" 357 revolvers. Also would be interested in 45-70 marlin. Anything else just send it my way, worst I can say is no.

Thanks

Snapchat-1141031790-1.jpg Snapchat-893502665-1.jpg

2. The Heretic

The Heretic
    Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Suggestion: mention what the chambering is. I assume 5.56x45, but you don't say.

3. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer
    Willamette Valley

4. atuna69

atuna69
    Southern OR

Is it .223?

5. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer
    Willamette Valley

Pretty sure it's 5.56. Not sure if you want it that specific. I am the type that .223 is the same as 5.56 but others like to differentiate.

I can take pictures of the barrel when I get home.

matts likes this.
  6. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer
    Willamette Valley

Here is a pic of the barrel

20181229_212027.jpg

ogre, shad71 and matts like this.