JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
-SOLD, THANKS!-

$450.

Pick up in Salem/Keizer, will not ship, ad will be closed once sold. Use the conversation function.

Adams Arms 5.56 7.5" Tactical Evo piston complete upper. Includes BCG, charging handle, dust cover, angled fore grip & a mounted sling quick disconnect. No sights.

Unknown true round count, purchased from another user here. Easily under 200rds though as a simple guesstimate. Runs outstandingly.

Selling due to running a 300AAC upper on that pistol lower now.

Know your NFA laws (pretty much simply put it on a pistol lower, and your good to go).

It's an upper, so no transfer nor background required.

Pick up in Salem/Keizer, will not ship, ad will be closed once sold. Use the conversation function.

$450

Thanks!

717BC02B-BB8B-47DA-86D9-88BDCD7A57FB.jpeg

AD8B90C2-F821-4A4B-AA54-90349ADD9380.jpeg

Last Edited:
I cant believe theres no takers!?:confused:

Yah, I know.

Folks just do not seem to understand the value here, and are comparing it to things like a PSA upper.

No biggie, the ad will be pulled likely this week.

-as a late trade option, thought on this a little while back, I might be interested in Binoculars. Good glass & of similar value to the RETAIL PRICE of the upper.-

Yah, I know.

Folks just do not seem to understand the value here, and are comparing it to things like a PSA upper.

No biggie, the ad will be pulled likely this week.

-as a late trade option, thought on this a little while back, I might be interested in Binoculars. Good glass & of similar value to the RETAIL PRICE of the upper.-

Oh, believe me. I'm VERY interested. Just paid my taxes and thinking I might grab this on Friday!

You're moving down South soon, yes?

I've been eyeballing this thing since you listed it, but taxes had to come first. Now that that's out of the way, I just need to see what the bank account looks like Friday. I'll keep you informed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top