JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I have been in jail for over three months for loading a shotgun at Freedom Plaza on Independence Day in defiance of DC gun laws to assert my rights allegedly protected by the 2nd amendment. I have yet to be indicted, let alone tried. My home was raided and ransacked for over 5 hours. I was kept in solitary confinement in cells with ants, cockroaches, water leaks, lights on for 24 hours a day, without a mattress, and I was fed so little I lost 15 pounds in the first three weeks. This is what “gun control” looks like. I harmed or threatened no one, yet for this victimless non-crime, I have been held without bail because of clerical errors that my judge refuses to acknowledge. I have been called “a danger to the community,” but the real danger is a government that seeks to make you dependent by denying your right to self-defense.

A scary situation be you liberal or conservative, either way the constitution is in grave danger. Will it take 10 million people to get our rights back?

Adam Vs The Man | Anchoring the Internet 7 Days a Week

Wow.
I wondered what happened to that guy.
And this is why Im a supporter of Open Carry in ever sense of the word.
To some it seems silly and that we shouldn't oc long arms.. But this is what it has come to!
Raided and jailed for loading a shotgun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top