JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guy is over the top but somehow has 100x the backbone and guts of the average American idiot. If just 5% of Americans were like him the Oligarchs would be screwed.

They can't really be stupid enough to pull a stunt like that, and then leave drugs laying around the house, right?

I wonder if he can play the CNN or MSNBC or whatever it was tape where the reporter had a banned mag in DC, and they didn't press charges as evidence in his support.

Sounds fishy as hell yes, you are right. He is definitely not a dumb guy if you've heard him speak. So I thought the same about the 'stunt' then conveniently having drugs in the house to find in an 'expected' raid. Planted? Who knows.

When you speak out on a level that this guy does you surely should expect the goon squad to come crash your party though. He will be silenced one way or another. Through the system, or cancer, or car crash, so many options.

I don't use illicit drugs but I'd tell the judge that those shrooms were religious relics used in the worship of my ancestral deity, or left by the house's previous owner. Boy are they going to be embarrassed if his shotgun video was staged and filmed elsewhere besides the plaza. I am sure everyone in Herdon VA feels much safer now that Adam K has been removed.

Brutus Out

Now, guys, the .gov would NEVER plant drugs on someone just to frame them. That would be just wrong...and we all know the boys in blue are all above board and honest guys.... (Well, ok, except for a bunch from Rampart Division...or New Orleans...or NYPD...or ATF...uh, oh...)...never mind

Holding breath for David Gregory arrest... any time now.

david-gregory-meet-the-press-ar15-magazine-121223.jpg

I really hope it was green screened, and they all just made fools of themselves.

Well, if it was they used a background movie and not a still. The flag is waving in the background.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

If there were not, I am sure the police saw that there were ....

This is what awaits any 'free' man in this country that decides to reveal the truth about the fake war on drugs/terror. That a patriot = terrorist, and was the real targeted terrorist all along.

You simply cannot do things like this nowadays; we are living inside a police state. Would be like being in Folsom Prison and kicking a guard in the nuts.

You don't give the man the finger and simply strut away. The time for standing on a pedestal in public and shouting the truth in this country expired decades ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top