JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is dumb. They say caliber is the diameter of the bullet. They then put 7.62x39 in the same catagory as 44 magnum even though, by diameter, its smaller than 32 special.

They need to get their schit together.
They are also misleading the folks who only read the title of articles. It's still NOT the caliber, it's the person behind the gun. They are also not taking into effect the shot placement. If you are shot in the temple with a .22lr it will have greater implications than if you are shot in the foot with a .308.:mad:

Yet another twist and spin... "We're not in Kansas, anymore Toto!"

As far as I know, larger calibers are intended to stop the threat more effectively, not to kill better.

This "study" is just a thinly veiled attempt to justify further gun control measures.

God save us from experts and do-gooders!

Last Edited:
In a recent study, I have found that fewer journalist would suffocate in a garbage bag than
in a yard waste bag because they couldn't get their swollen heads into a smaller garbage bag. :p

Yes, the Army stopped using .45ACP to create less lethality... because in war, wounding creates additional burden on enemy forces. Maybe we should all switch to .25 caliber so crooks are a burden on their families and gang buddies.

Did Law Enforcement and DEA, BLM, and other letter agencies switch to .40 because it kills better?

Yes, the Army stopped using .45ACP to create less lethality... because in war, wounding creates additional burden on enemy forces. Maybe we should all switch to .25 caliber so crooks are a burden on their families and gang buddies.

Did Law Enforcement and DEA, BLM, and other letter agencies switch to .40 because it kills better?
Maybe they want us to just hurt their feelings? Or maybe just fend off the bad guys with a good old fashioned shaming.

There is so much stupid crammed into such a short article, I don't even know where to start .... meh, I think I'm going to go pour a cold one, sit in the sun, and read something worthwhile. :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top