JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I might either go Saturday late afternoon or Sunday morning. Not looking for anything special. More for entertainment value than anything else. I love to watch the guys all tacticaled out trying to look like operators. :s0114:

I just can't see spending the $15.00 for entrance and parking to buy things for the same price that I can have them delivered to my door or buy down the street for. I understand if your a collector and looking for older guns or paraphenalia, but otherwise in my yearly trip to the gun shows, I don't buy anything, and it ends up just being a people watching excercise as mentioned above. I still go about once a year, but I don't know why...

I just can't see spending the $15.00 for entrance and parking to buy things for the same price that I can have them delivered to my door or buy down the street for. I understand if your a collector and looking for older guns or paraphenalia, but otherwise in my yearly trip to the gun shows, I don't buy anything, and it ends up just being a people watching excercise as mentioned above. I still go about once a year, but I don't know why...

There is also the "carnival sideshow" aspect too. That is worth the admission price alone. Then there is also the fact that there is usually some prime, grade "A" eye-candy (for all tastes) walking around too...and I am not just talking about Coctailer. :D ;) :p

For once I am going to the gunshow actually looking for something (besides peanut brittle) in a few minutes. I am going to try and find a set of night sights for my Glock 33. Anyone else going this weekend?

Old Earl Nash, Glock Guy, usually has them.

He hooked up my brother's Glock 21 a couple weeks ago.

There is also the "carnival sideshow" aspect too. That is worth the admission price alone. Then there is also the fact that there is usually some prime, grade "A" eye-candy (for all tastes) walking around too...and I am not just talking about Coctailer.

Was that bile I just swallowed?:s0114:

I was planning on going...but was only looking for ammo. Well I stoped by my local Bi-Mart yesterday & today and was able to get what I wanted...so I don't see a need to drive all the way over to the expo center, pay for parking and door charge. I can spend those dollars at Bi-Mart tomorrow getting more ammo.

I like older guns but I don't buy them at the gun show.

20 years...no, even 10 years ago you could find racks of dirty brown rifles for $50 and walk home with a nice Enfield or Mauser. Today, even the lamest Mausers are $150 and Mosin-Nagants are $100+. Since I have to pay gas + $7 to park + $10 ($15? I forget) to get in, I might as well pay shipping and have one from the internet shipped to me. At least when I buy over the net, I have the option of returning it.

But yes...I still like going to gun shows...and I'm not sure why ;-)

There is also the "carnival sideshow" aspect too. That is worth the admission price alone. Then there is also the fact that there is usually some prime, grade "A" eye-candy (for all tastes) walking around too...and I am not just talking about Coctailer. :D ;) :p

I might be going this afternoon to grab a few more lowers :)

I thought i was a gun show:huh:

only in Portland

Horrifyingly accurate.

I hope you're up-to-date on your shots, and aren't succeptible to mange.

Went today. Found some small pistol primers($30 for 1K), and there was a reasonable amount of powder too! Finally got to reload some 9mm tonight that will get thrown downrange at tri-county in the morning.

Was it me, or did it seem that there is just not the 'urgency' that I've seen at previous shows....although two guys did randomly ask me where I go the primers...guess those are still in short supply.

Also noticed that the pistol I would like to pick up at some point (Beretta 92FS) was more pricey at the show than I have seen under the glass at a few local brick and mortar places!

Other than that...lots of AR stuff, did not seem like there was as many rifle varieties as in previous trips, but there is definately more ammo! Even 22 LR (Gasp)!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top