JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are no laws against being a moron and proposing a ban on the flag (which stands for our Constitution).
There ARE laws against conducting 'blanket parties' with bars of soap, cue balls, or lead objects. Not only is it assault and battery, but a violation of the 1st Amendment at least. So the big talking 'patriots' are prepared to crap on the Constitution to protect it?

I don't think its a matter of crapping on the "Constitution" (as you set it up to be) as much it is crapping on the schmucks who are all too happy to take our money then have the audacity to attempt to "ban"' the very symbol that represents where that money comes from to subsidize their "education". ;)

I would be great if you sent them a good letter explaining why their proposal is so offensive. Coming from someone like you it would have an impact. They expect people to react like a--hats, why not surprise them?

So you're saying they only pull crap like this to get a reaction? This is nothing more than passive-aggressive bullying tactics on their part (probably "La Raza" inspired BS), and that merely confirms they're only worthy of an a$$-whoppin'.

Growing up I was bullied a LOT because my mother always said fighting wasn't the answer. As I grew older I learned (out of necessity) that the best check for a bully is the very real potential of them getting their nose broke good and proper, and it actually tended to bring out the good manners that were so deeply hidden within themselves.;)

There is a line when "free speech" and "freedom of expression" rights cross into provocation, and there's no Constitutional guarantee (or protection) that you won't get your arse handed to you when you cross that line.

It's the same principle as "an armed society is a polite society". :)

Last Edited:
I wonder if Matthew Guevara is descendent of Che Guevara?
His name struck me as a bit ironic also. I know Che Guevara T-shirts and posters are all the rage on Campuses in the States for some reason.
Stossell did a segment on it with interviews of Students. Quite an eye opener how the youth embraces Che.
I'll bet Matthew was big man on Campus with that name.

So you're saying they only pull crap like this to get a reaction? This is nothing more than passive-aggressive bullying tactics on their part (probably "La Raza" inspired BS), and that merely confirms they're only worthy of an a$$-whoppin'.

Growing up I was bullied a LOT because my mother always said fighting wasn't the answer. As I grew older I learned (out of necessity) that the best check for a bully is the very real potential of them getting their nose broke good and proper, and it actually tended to bring out the good manners that were so deeply hidden within themselves.;)

There is a line when "free speech" and "freedom of expression" rights cross into provocation, and there's no Constitutional guarantee (or protection) that you won't get are arse handed to you when you cross that line.

It's the same principle as "an armed society is a polite society". :)

They're students... Maybe they just found out that the USA has done some bad things behind the flag. Now they want to tell the world. They forget the good - like the freeing of the slaves and the liberation of concentration camps. They ignore the effects they are having on others. The Buddhists call it 'unskilled communication'.
Maybe you can be part of their edjamacation.;)

Student Government has no basis in reality. Having served on SG in college I can tell you it is more of a mental masturbation society; outside of disbursing some student funds for student clubs and such they have no actual power. Most of them are poly sci majors anyway.

Student Government has no basis in reality. Having served on SG in college I can tell you it is more of a mental masturbation society; outside of disbursing some student funds for student clubs and such they have no actual power. Most of them are poly sci majors anyway.
^^^^ And therefore future politicians and newsmen.

The really good thing about this story is the Student Demographics are heavily Asian and Hispanic Americans I believe and it seems from the news reports that many stood up and called this BS for what it was!

That's a glimmer of hope I guess. Maybe they are smarter than we give them credit for and they are starting to see what these Professors are preaching isn't all that good for a strong Safe Nation.

Maybe they realize that without a strong America, the world would perhaps be worse off.

There are no laws against being a moron and proposing a ban on the flag (which stands for our Constitution).
There ARE laws against conducting 'blanket parties' with bars of soap, cue balls, or lead objects. Not only is it assault and battery, but a violation of the 1st Amendment at least. So the big talking 'patriots' are prepared to crap on the Constitution to protect it?

Oh geeze, Mike! Sorry, I shouldn't have posted that because I've never broken a law or assaulted some punk who clearly needed my guidance!:rolleyes:

After watching that video I really felt sick. Its like a mix of getting nut tapped and finding out your girlfriend cheated on you. It hurts in my chest down to my balls and my face is hot with anger beyond everything. Faith in the people of this great country is just blowing away in the wind. I value all of you guys and am glad at least there's still people like you that know and understand what that beautiful flag means.

I would be great if you sent them a good letter explaining why their proposal is so offensive. Coming from someone like you it would have an impact. They expect people to react like a--hats, why not surprise them?

Oh yeah, more talk. Talk it out that what a liberal would say. Beating seem to have a more lasting effect .

tumblr_inline_nkxy2peYjv1qcpjwc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads