JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol any body want to make some money.
Just make this picture into a big plinking TARGET. Replace the ? With the ten ring .done million bucks profit. CE0BA0D1-AFFF-4E12-9EE3-503D79C386C1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't sound very supreme to me. They forget the power is only on the bench, not the streets.
Just ask Chicago, and tell me again how laws work to protect the people.
And more importantly, there has to be willing personal to go out on the streets and make any thing stick! I'm willing to bet you that if it were ever to become a law, there would be a lot of cowards unwilling to go street to street, and door to door!

Lol any body want to make some money.
Just make this picture into a big plinking TARGET. Replace the ? With the ten ring .done million bucks profit.View attachment 511656 View attachment 511657

Feel free to copy it and disseminate it FAR AND WIDE across the interwebs.... $10 says one or all of them will get wind of it and absolutely lose their sheite over it within 10 days.

:s0140:

When I was in my early 20's ( very early) I lived in a Gang dominated area.
They were the law there, and all these so called laws passed didn't even slow them down.
Just take a look at the brotherhood, you ever seen any laws on the books slow them down, and most CC
and don't care where they do it. ( hint and don't have a CC either. ) There is the Illusion, then there is the rumors , then the truth

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top