JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, a Gregoire appointed activist decides to throw out the SAF/NRA lawsuit against the unconstitutional Seattle gun storage law, because "the plaintiffs lacked standing because the group could encourage its members to practice safe storage".

Seattle gun storage law 'eminently reasonable,' judge says in tossing NRA, gun group's lawsuit

Lawsuit over Seattle's responsible gun storage law thrown out by judge

The timing seems kind of convenient as the anti's are promoting 1639 as a gun storage law............

Ray

Last Edited:
As a kid reading about atrocities throughout history I used to wonder how people could sit back and watch it happen. Even living in Germany a few years in the 80s I thought, how can these be the same people from 40 yrs ago. But the last 10 years in US politics have been eye opening.

Advocate judges are still supposed to fallow the law. From DC to Hawaii judges and even DAs and AGs are circumventing the law and the rest of the judicial system is just standing back. The actual rights, rights citizens have today are being lost to the potential possibility of violation to rights of others.

So, a Gregoire appointed activist decides to throw out the SAF/NRA lawsuit against the unconstitutional Seattle gun storage law, because "the plaintiffs lacked standing because the group could encourage its members to practice safe storage".

Seattle gun storage law 'eminently reasonable,' judge says in tossing NRA, gun group's lawsuit

Lawsuit over Seattle's responsible gun storage law thrown out by judge

The timing seems kind of convenient as the anti's are promoting 1639 as a gun storage law............

Ray

Some of the news only states one thing that its about. They said it is that you have to be 21 to buy assult rifles and nothing else.

Some of the news only states one thing that its about. They said it is that you have to be 21 to buy assult rifles and nothing else.

The propagandists of the left (the MSM), will never call it what it is: gun control, meant to burden only law abiding gun owners..................... instead they always tout it as a "needed safety measure" to stop the onslaught of the mean old white racist NRA and it's garrisons of small dick, blood thirsty, kitten stomping gun nuts bent on murdering every baby in the nation.

Ray

Last Edited:
instead they always tout it as a "needed safety measure" to stop the onslaught of the mean old white racist NRA and it's garrisons of small dick, blood thirsty, kitten stomping gun nuts bent on murdering every baby in the nation.
You forgot, "Pushing Granny over a cliff." :eek:
Must be quite a pile of them by now.:rolleyes:

You forgot, "Pushing Granny over a cliff." :eek:
Must be quite a pile of them by now.:rolleyes:

Yup, my piles are starting to stack up a little too high to be effective. I'm going to have to move down a little bit...................

world-war-z-27.png

Ray

Last Edited:
As a kid reading about atrocities throughout history I used to wonder how people could sit back and watch it happen. Even living in Germany a few years in the 80s I thought, how can these be the same people from 40 yrs ago. But the last 10 years in US politics have been eye opening.

Advocate judges are still supposed to fallow the law. From DC to Hawaii judges and even DAs and AGs are circumventing the law and the rest of the judicial system is just standing back. The actual rights, rights citizens have today are being lost to the potential possibility of violation to rights of others.

Here is the truth in it! We have a For Profit Judaical system! Force of Law doesn't apply to those who feel they are above the law, and they selectively decide what they will and will not enforce! the State preempts the Fed laws and the Justice depts. specifically, and they defy the sitting POTUS and SCOTUS at will becasue they don't like something or some one! Look and Mayor Ted Wheeler in Portland, he is a spineless chicken chit azzhold with no balls or brains, and yet he makes up the rules as he goes and expects every one to follow them, and worse, enforced ad-hock! Then we have the Goober'ness Bloody Brownstain who is so high and mighty that she dictates the laws as she sees fit, and her A.G. is as crooked as they come, a real slime ball! All brought to you bought and paid for by Billionaire elites!!

Its all starts to make allot of sense, when you see Bush JR & Sr, Clinton, Obama all are part of the same Organizations.
And see that all the courts have picked political sides they are not to have the option to do so.
When neutrality is gone, well you know the rest.

In my home......things should be left up to me, to decide what's right.

Think about how.......the LEFT wanted the Govt to get out of people's bedrooms?

So shouldn't my personal gun habits (2nd A RIGHT), also be protected by that same sort thinking?
hypocrisy.jpg

Aloha, Mark

In my home......things should be left up to me, to decide what's right.

Think about how.......the LEFT wanted the Govt to get out of people's bedrooms?

So shouldn't my personal gun habits (2nd A RIGHT), also be protected by that same sort thinking?
View attachment 511608

Aloha, Mark

It should be a no brainier a written Constitutional Right should " trump " any opposition to it.
Alas, it does not, there for we are only free at this point if we impose our freedom, and not assume it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top