JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

No front end impact damage on the SUV

suv4_o.jpg

PPB just sounds corrupt as heck. Bureau bureau bureau wtf?

I gots loved ones out there so here's to hoping the shunts get a handle on things and the mania doesn't migrate East.

Strange there has been no arrest and little to no info on this.might have been a inside job.:eek:
Didn't you know? Gangs don't talk to the police. They handle their business themselves. I also believe Ted Wheeler and all the dem insiders know exactly what happened but won't say anything. Just prop up the narrative that the kid who died was a local hero.

Everyday I see updates, etc on all sorts of crimes, cold cases, etc on PPB twitter page...

This case........ Nothing.

Despite the camera coverage. KNOWING who the car belonged to... fingerprints, etc.... Yet no arrest...

Definitely something.

I don't think we are going to hear anything about this again

From the article above:
"
There, the three got into a random, drunken argument that was initiated by several people on the street they didn't know, the lawyers said.

After the heated exchange, the strangers piled into a Ford SUV parked nearby and began to drive off, Ferder said.

Suddenly, the SUV pulled a U-turn and hit the gas, slamming into Kealiher, according to Stern. It then crashed into the Democratic headquarters and stalled out on the sidewalk.

At that point, the driver revved the engine and tried to reverse, the lawyers said. That's when Eshelman took out a legally concealed handgun and fired at the Ford, they said. Eshelman thought the driver was going back up over Kealiher, who was laying in the street, said Stern.

Some of the bullets struck the SUV, according to police.

The driver and passengers spilled out of the SUV and fled from the scene on foot, according to police and Eshelman's lawyers.
"

So they are aware someone discharged bullets in public at a vehicle. So is anything going to be done about this or are they going to ignore the fact.
I am also guessing since the vehicle was crashed and in angle with the Democratic building couldn't this count as its own offense?

According to Portlands city laws: Chapter 14A.60 Weapons and Explosives

14A.60.020 Discharge of a Firearm.
(Amended by Ordinance No. 178428, effective May 26, 2004.)
A. It is unlawful for any person to discharge a firearm in the City or upon its boundaries.
B. This Section does not apply to:
1. A person discharging a firearm in the lawful defense of person or property;
A person discharging a firearm on a public or private shooting range, shooting gallery, or other area designed, built, and lawfully operating for the purpose of target shooting;
3. A person conducting an athletic contest who fires blank ammunition toward the sky;
4. A person authorized to fire blank ammunition as part of military or police ceremonies;
5. A person authorized by permit of the Chief of Police to discharge blank ammunition for a lawful purpose;
6. Hunter safety instructors of the Oregon State Game Commission or their pupils who are engaged in hunter safety training classes sponsored by the Commission;
7. A police officer in the performance of official duty;
8. Employees or contractors of the Port of Portland engaged in flight safety hazard abatement at and around Portland International Airport to comply with FAR Part 139.337.

1 - being the only exception here but would it actually count considering dude was already dead?

Again I bring this up because a youtube blogger got jailed and fined heavily just for brandishing at a portland protest where he thought he was going to be over ran.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top