JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess vigilante actions are justified in portland when you witness a homie get hit now.

I do not think it was any random bystander that fired at the vehicle either because why would you involve yourself if you are in no immediate threat instead of getting out of the heat?

$10 says his friends or people affiliated fired in anger but it'll be alright cuz its perfectly fine and legal to discharge weapons in the city when its all for virtue and passion. Lest I forget this is the same group that directs traffic too.

Wheres forensic files when you need'em?

Last Edited:
I think they only support mob violence, one-on-one doesn't seem to appeal to them so much. I sometimes wear a Trump shirt to try and get a rise out of any of that crowd, no takers so far. The Oregonian also seems particularly put out when the right bands together to give antifa the fight it claims to want.
True.

Where is the video footage? There is no way Cider Riot doesnt have the whole place under video surveillance. That and if things where going down, someone recorded it.

There is some hint in a liquor control commission complaint that Cider Riot may have destroyed evidence after a regular riot outside the bar: Oregon state regulators fault Cider Riot owner for actions in May Day brawl

So, perhaps there is no surveillance video any longer. In other news from the end of the article, the owner is going broke and trying to sell the bar. Anyone who wants to be very provocative could buy it.

From article below: The Democratic Party of Oregon said in the statement that people mourning Kealiher's death "can count on our support."

They Call for violence against police ? Is what they call for when their friend dies ? The police save them from getting their butt kicked on a regular basis. The police are trying to find who did it . Calling for violance is grounds for a RED FLAG order on them . Any of you or I go down town and yell or paint a violent statment of some kind directed at anyone and I very seriously doubt you will be cuddled

Last Edited:
Strange there has been no arrest and little to no info on this.might have been a inside job.:eek:

Definitely something up.

Odd that instead of the family demanding answers to why he is dead and ZERO progress made in the investigation.... They are making a point to push people to NOT cooperate.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Definitely something up.

Odd that instead of the family demanding answers to why he is dead and ZERO progress made in the investigation.... They are making a point to push people to NOT cooperate.

WTF is wrong with these people?
Very odd. Who was the SUV registered to? Who did the shooting? No interest by the msm. Total blackout.

Interesting that friends would take the victim to the hospital when three fire stations were close, one five minutes away and the nearest hospital was nearly twice that far.

Mother asks no one talk to media, cops are investigating, still no street videos/pictures that I've seen, it's all gone dark.
Not at 2am. Straight shot up the hill either direction. They did the right thing. Fortunately he died anyway.

"
Activist hit by SUV outside Cider Riot, SUV is then shot at , crashes into DNC
"

I think what actually happened is that the Activist tried to stop the vehicle, someone shot at it, so the vehicle sped away. That's why Antifa and Cidar Riot are insisting no one talks to the cops or media.

Unconfirmed updates
reggae1.JPG reggae2.JPG
NotPP.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR