JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I rather doubt that statement. Anybody remember ever seeing this prominent activist at a pro-2A or anti gun control rally?
I am sorry some mother and father lost a child but this kid looks like he would have been more at home on a tractor plowing a field than hanging out at some anti-establishment bar with Antifa members after 12 midnight.

irony:

if you were standing against the police or the state or authority in general, he was going to be there."

lol. I'm sorry but that makes me chuckle a lot.

I wonder how close this kid was with the Clintons or the Mayor of Portland.

Antifa sitting around a beer hall well into the evening. Sounds about right. I don't get how one side gets to be labeled, activist, by the media when they are part of a know violent gang by any definition. Then on some accounts I have seen, it's speculated that the SUV driver was a right wing racist. Then they drop names like, the Proud Boys, with no evidence attached.

Journalism is dead. I have no more or less empathy for this kid than any gang member killed in the inner city. All cases are a waste of human life. Most people minding their own business do not get killed. But, unlike Lil Whip Whip in Chicago, the police might actually investigate. It made Ted Wheeler sad.

It is infuriating how the media labels Antifa "anti fascist" and "activists". Then they label someone like Joey Gibson (patriot prayer) "A far right", "alt right", "white supremacist" (he's part Japanese), etc.etc.
The same goes for the proud boys or anyone who doesnt bow to the leftist agenda, for that matter.

I saw this post from Joey Gibson, regarding this incident. Pretty classy considering what antifa has done to him. Screenshot_20191013-195004_YouTube.jpg

In a world of legitimate battles to be fought, I don't really care when idiots die fighting to prove the depths of their own stupidity to the world.

Let's see, a bunch of young radicals engaging in inconsistent, convoluted non-conventional politics, getting drunk (and whatever else) with others who believe the same (or variations of the same) - what could possibly go wrong?

Last Edited:

Note how the story pivots away from bar owner lets AntiFa thugs use weapons against conservatives to paint Joey Gibson as the instigator. Most of us have seen the video of Gibson getting harassed in front of the bar before being attacked, yet he is the bad.guy.

Note how the story pivots away from bar owner lets AntiFa thugs use weapons against conservatives to paint Joey Gibson as the instigator. Most of us have seen the video of Gibson getting harassed in front of the bar before being attacked, yet he is the bad.guy.

He is being sued for it also

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR