JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am betting that the shooter will never be identified nor charged with "shooting at an occupied vehicle" if he is.
Depends on who was in the car...

Still no word on if driver was shot or injured in the crash... This will have to come out as the driver is likely wanted for killing a pedestrian and fleeing the scene.

If no video is released attempting to crowdsource the driver and they are never found and it all goes away, IMO targeted hit. If he was 'prominent' (IDK) it could have been a handler in the prog organization ordered him offed and the scenario was a cover to make the opposition look guilty.

Accident. Drunk fascist thinks it's a hit, fires at the driver, who maneuvers away from the fire.

I'd run too.

Could be it was a DUI or legit accident and the driver only fled because he was fired upon.

That's what I was thinking. Don't see how they could prosecute the driver for not stopping if somebody immediately opened fire on them. Even if they were DUI no way to prove it now, perfectly valid reason for fleeing the scene.

I watched that clip of him on that first news link. He doesnt support violence, but is wearing and MMA hoodie? Im confused. Thats not a MMA hoodie?

I think they only support mob violence, one-on-one doesn't seem to appeal to them so much. I sometimes wear a Trump shirt to try and get a rise out of any of that crowd, no takers so far. The Oregonian also seems particularly put out when the right bands together to give antifa the fight it claims to want.

And of course the mayor came out to express his sadness one of his own was killed.
Why aren't they pulling cameras from cider riot?

Or traffic cam or any other adjacent building CCTV? obviously no one will eye witness being it happened at their club house and then went and collided into their HQ. Can't have people snitchin'.

Speculating is fun and all but..
All we know is that some people shot at someone and someone hit a guy, then someone crashed into some building and ran.
The end...

You think that this was an internal conflict?

Maybe it was politically motivated and they are downplaying it while they plot next moves?
I think it was. I suspect this is some internal fight. I grew up among various gang factions and I think of Antifa as just another gang with internal quarrels. I would bet money it is someone with ties to the dem headquarters and antifa. For them to be certain the type of activity, they have to know the story.

I think it was. I suspect this is some internal fight. I grew up among various gang factions and I think of Antifa as just another gang with internal quarrels. I would bet money it is someone with ties to the dem headquarters and antifa. For them to be certain the type of activity, they have to know the story.
It would not be the first time radical leftists turned on their own... What that internal conflict was might be the bigger story. As if those involved were 'leaders' of their respective factions..... one side just claimed victory...... curious to know what the victors goals were for the 'movement'

It would not be the first time radical leftists turned on their own... What that internal conflict was might be the bigger story. As if those involved were 'leaders' of their respective factions..... one side just claimed victory...... curious to know what the victors goals were for the 'movement'
In any movement, there are internal conflicts. I mean in the IRA, Michael Collins was gunned down by the IRA. I suspect in any violent movement, which concedes violence is right for their ends, those ends and their violence might bleed into internal power struggles as well.

"Portland Police say a prominent anti-fascist activist was killed early Saturday...".

I'm far from prominent and in no way could be considered an "activist". I am however, virulently anti facist in all of it's forms but I seriously doubt I have anything at all in common with the decedent.

"Every single protest, he's going to be there," McKelvey said. "He didn't care what your ideology was — if you were standing against... the state or authority in general, he was going to be there."

I rather doubt that statement. Anybody remember ever seeing this prominent activist at a pro-2A or anti gun control rally?

Its too bad that Ted Wheeler wasn't shaking his hand at the time.

If I was the driver. I would have run too, ducking and weaving. Well, and maybe returning a few rounds to defend myself.

Last Edited:
"Every single protest, he's going to be there," McKelvey said. "He didn't care what your ideology was — if you were standing against the police or the state or authority in general, he was going to be there."

There you go.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads