JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is looking more and more like someone affiliated with the democratic party and well known to Antifa did it. I am saying this as an armchair quarterback who stays far from these protests.

My guess, did the hit, got shot at, and ran to the building. I am going to postulate he was either hit or so freaked out that the damage there was likely accidental. Whether he was picking up another car or going to accomplices, who knows. My guess is running someone down fatally is going to leave some marks on the SUV, making it an easy mark for cops to trace.

This is looking more and more like someone affiliated with the democratic party and well known to Antifa did it. I am saying this as an armchair quarterback who stays far from these protests.

My guess, did the hit, got shot at, and ran to the building. I am going to postulate he was either hit or so freaked out that the damage there was likely accidental. Whether he was picking up another car or going to accomplices, who knows. My guess is running someone down fatally is going to leave some marks on the SUV, making it an easy mark for cops to trace.
Uhhhh,

Did you miss the part where the Portland Police already have the SUV?

Uhhhh,

Did you miss the part where the Portland Police already have the SUV?
no. I am guessing it was disposable, and that the driver intended to switch vehicles as driving so obviously damaged a vehicle would have made escape for the driver much more unlikely. As we haven't heard of their arrest, one presumes that they are at large or dead.

Now that the Brownshirts have turned on their masters, anyone wanna place bets on how long 'til they get their own Night of the Long Knives?

Won't happen..... antifa is the master of the OR dems (more so in PDX). Soon you'll see a press release from Wheeler, Courtney and the rest apologizing and vowing to bring the perpetrator to justice.

Ray

Is everyone sure the vehicle was the cause of the fatal injuries? There was a bystander interviewed on one of the local stations last night who said there was a baseball bat involved. Not that the ANTIFA folks have ever hit anyone with an impact weapon.

I still believe this was an internal issue. Cleaning up the team.

Now that the Brownshirts have turned on their masters, anyone wanna place bets on how long 'til they get their own Night of the Long Knives?
Inside Portland or outside? Uncle Ted keeps his rabid dogs on a short leash. They never leave the property. Even Washington County would not put up with antifas antics.

Is everyone sure the vehicle was the cause of the fatal injuries? There was a bystander interviewed on one of the local stations last night who said there was a baseball bat involved.
Interesting point. The ME did say the cause of death was "blunt force trauma." Seems an unusual statement for injuries resulting from a hit and run.

Road rage?

A feud between two cars full of people in Northeast Portland may have led to a suspected hit-and-run.

Perez said he was in his tent across from the Democratic headquarters, 232 Northeast Ninth Avenue, when he heard two cars speeding up Northeast Everett Street before coming to an abrupt stop near Ninth Avenue.

Perez said he heard people from both cars begin to argue, followed by the sound of a physical altercation.

"I heard someone say, 'The best thing you can do right now is get back in your car and drive out of here because otherwise I'll kill you,'" Perez recalled one of the people saying.

Perez said he then heard the sound of a collision. Four gunshots came next, he said.

If police have the SUV and the plates on it and the vin# why is it taking so long to find who owns the vehicle? Are the PPB this slow or is there a lot of red tape to hop thru? This really activates my almonds.

How is there no CCTV footage in an area considered an HQ and everyone has a smart phone, traffic cam etc...
Why is the DNC building okaying the graffiti and vandalism on its front porch? Further more, oddly enough its just a block away!

If you read all the different articles on this each one says something a little different that the last but the message remains the same. Someone died and we still have no details on who did it or why.

One mentions police scanners talking about someone going to the hospital with GSW shortly before the antifa was brought in.
Another mentions names in portland who made the movements we see in protest also running for mayor
The last one I just read is now saying detectives suspect there is for sure people who know whats going on
Eye witness says he seen a blonde white woman leave the SUV and run towards burnside 30's-40's
Then the family of the victim has asked that nobody comply with the police for information
Oh and theres a fundraiser to reach $5k for the funeral services which has reached $7k

WTF, over.

Last Edited:
If police have the SUV and the plates on it and the vin# why is it taking so long to find who owns the vehicle?

If you read all the different articles on this each one says something a little different that the last but the message remains the same. Someone died and we still have no details on who did it or why.

One mentions police scanners talking about someone going to the hospital with GSW shortly before the antifa was brought in.
Another mentions names in portland who made the movements we see in protest also running for mayor
The last one I just read is now saying detectives suspect there is for sure people who know whats going on
Then the family of the victim has asked that nobody comply with the police for information
Oh and theres a fundraiser to reach $5k for the funeral services which has reached $7k

WTF, over.

The SUV might be registered to a prominent DEM , and the cover up is taking some work. After all look where it crashed.:eek:

Last Edited:
Each one about this kid does include that people seen him as a role model and a positive figure. Each one doesn't fail to mention that hes been active since occupy Portland and again in 2016 post election. Lot of support at the local level and even support from what would be seen as Democrats in power or aspiring.

So many variables and so many loose ends.

The other thing I find odd that no article seems to care about is the matter that someone/people fired at the vehicle. One report says 4 shots were heard and I believe mentions when police found the vehicle it was "riddled" with holes. Ok was it shot by a shotgun/pistol/rifle? Going with that why is there no mention of the fact that discharging a firearm in the street not an issue?. I recall a vlogger/journalist getting slapped with heavy fines and I believe jail time for just brandishing a pistol during the protests and was apprehended quickly and caught on camera in broad daylight a few years ago. We had a thread about this to iirc.

Was the driver hit? or did they flee because the vehicle had collided into a tree right out front the DNC? Wouldn't the shots have sent people into a panic in the wake of all these mass shootings? If its the guys friends who are Antifa, this means they ARE armed and willing to use it now. <- that alone should be a big indicator of trouble.

None of this adds up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads