JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who shot JR?

:rolleyes:
Maggie Simpson.

fdddd70c6580a3054e20fd090eea7f86.jpg

It's all a propaghanda newspeak lie. Starting with "Anti-Fascists" or "Activist" which is the opposite of truth. If a "journalist" refers to falsehoods then the entire story is suspect and garbage. A real journalist would label them as law breaking fascists rioters.

Rose City Antifa "the incident was not related to fascist activity"... allow me to translate! "Our buddy ran somebody over because he didn't want to cover our bar tab, so we shot at him"
I think Trump supporters are not being blamed for this, shocking I know.

I watched that clip of him on that first news link. He doesnt support violence, but is wearing and MMA hoodie? Im confused. Thats not a MMA hoodie?

Portland Antifa terrorist killed by SUV in hit and run,
bystander then fired multiple shots at the SUV before it crashed into a building owned by the Democratic party.

[link to www.wweek.com (secure)]

[link to www.kgw.com (secure)]

"At around 12:15 Saturday morning, Portland police responded to reports of gunfire in the area of Northeast 8th Avenue and Davis Street. Officers found an SUV crashed into the side of a commercial building. There was evidence that gunshots were fired at the vehicle, police said. No one was around when officers arrived.

A short time later, police learned an injured person, identified as Kealiher, was dropped off at a local hospital. He died at the hospital."

I noticed Antifa said it wasn't Fascist activity and they see fascists everywhere. That tells me they know who, and it is a known member.

"On Twitter, Iannarone said Kealiher's death came as a "a terrible blow to Portland's antifascist community," while Mayor Ted Wheeler called the incident "alarming and heartbreaking."

Any wonder on why Portland is the way it is?

What a despicable POS.

Portland Antifa terrorist killed by SUV in hit and run,
bystander then fired multiple shots at the SUV before it crashed into a building owned by the Democratic party.

"At around 12:15 Saturday morning, Portland police responded to reports of gunfire in the area of Northeast 8th Avenue and Davis Street. Officers found an SUV crashed into the side of a commercial building. There was evidence that gunshots were fired at the vehicle, police said. No one was around when officers arrived.

A short time later, police learned an injured person, identified as Kealiher, was dropped off at a local hospital. He died at the hospital."

I am betting that the shooter will never be identified nor charged with "shooting at an occupied vehicle" if he is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top