1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Active Shooters -- Fight Back?!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by RicInOR, Feb 21, 2013.

1. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

jimwest Seattle New Member

yeah, SF is one great big patchouli stinking gun free zone. I'm surprised that was allowed to be published there.
  3. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

When Columbine happened, I was still in high-school, and I worked up my own plans independent of the stupid monkeys running my institution:

Rush the bastard. Ideally, manage to get the drop on him, take his weapon away, stuff the muzzle in his mouth and give back two in the brainstem--at that point it would have been Him or Me, since the UNSUB would certainly want to kill me so he could "go back to work" and I would just as much NOT want him to continue his depredation on my classmates, as annoying and vile of creatures as they were. If necessary, Going Kamikaze was a viable last-ditch option, as long as I had a reasonable expectation of taking the POS down with me... and I don't mean "down" as in taken into custody to be tried as a juvenile and get a pass as soon as he's 21 or to get a walk on an Insanity Defense.
  4. duldej

duldej Portland Member

I just completed FEMA training on handling Active Shooters. They claim that the best way to handle an active shooter is to flee, hide, and as a very last resort, to act against the active shooter with "much aggression," or something along those lines, like use what you've got against him or her. But only as a last resort.
  5. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Of course resisting is a "last resort" under FEMA guidelines - gotta have a good body count to continue the agenda to ban guns...
  6. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

Just get on their level of crazy. strip naked and start making weird noises, and if you can start throwing your own poo at the gunman this might help a lot, if he sees someone crazier than him maybe he will stop long enough for someone to stab him with those scissors.

You'll be a hero, plastered all over the news. do it!