JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When Columbine happened, I was still in high-school, and I worked up my own plans independent of the stupid monkeys running my institution:

Rush the bastard. Ideally, manage to get the drop on him, take his weapon away, stuff the muzzle in his mouth and give back two in the brainstem--at that point it would have been Him or Me, since the UNSUB would certainly want to kill me so he could "go back to work" and I would just as much NOT want him to continue his depredation on my classmates, as annoying and vile of creatures as they were. If necessary, Going Kamikaze was a viable last-ditch option, as long as I had a reasonable expectation of taking the POS down with me... and I don't mean "down" as in taken into custody to be tried as a juvenile and get a pass as soon as he's 21 or to get a walk on an Insanity Defense.

I just completed FEMA training on handling Active Shooters. They claim that the best way to handle an active shooter is to flee, hide, and as a very last resort, to act against the active shooter with "much aggression," or something along those lines, like use what you've got against him or her. But only as a last resort.

I just completed FEMA training on handling Active Shooters. They claim that the best way to handle an active shooter is to flee, hide, and as a very last resort, to act against the active shooter with "much aggression," or something along those lines, like use what you've got against him or her. But only as a last resort.

Of course resisting is a "last resort" under FEMA guidelines - gotta have a good body count to continue the agenda to ban guns...

Just get on their level of crazy. strip naked and start making weird noises, and if you can start throwing your own poo at the gunman this might help a lot, if he sees someone crazier than him maybe he will stop long enough for someone to stab him with those scissors.

You'll be a hero, plastered all over the news. do it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top