JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As someone who works in and around hospital emergency rooms every day, this one hits home. Dunno what the story is here but they can be a volatile place.

It seems like active shooter training involves texting and calling people instead of getting yourself as far away from danger as possible. If you are unarmed and not in the immediate area of the event there is nothing you can do. Leave.

Sounds like a domestic dispute from a nut that should have been locked up a while ago, gaging from the story. I haven't heard any more the what this story had. My wife works in a gun free zone hospital and several family members work in gun free zone schools. These places are magnets. Even though this wasn't pre planned, it would not have happened outside of a police station.

It's Chicago .
Every one is unarmed except the bad guys.
Basically the whole city of Chicago is a gun free zone.
They don't hand out carry permits to anyone unless you have big money or know someone .

Its Chicago!
demorats allow the warfare in the streets........dont be outraged it moved indoors in public places & GUN FREE ZONES....it's deliberate!

the democrats dont get worked up over chicago hood rat shootings, demorats use them to increase the gun death stats and further their agenda to violate your constitutional rights....but a hospital...oh the manufactured outrage will be present this time...if the demorats didnt have double standards they would have NO standards at all

sincerely.......sorry for the victims:(

edit:
GUN ISSUES IN CHICAGO LAST 3 WEEKS YOU DIDNT HEAR OUTRAGE OVER
November to Date
Shot & Killed: 26
Shot & Wounded: 86
Total Shot: 112
Total Homicides: 31

PLEASE..........SPARE ME THE OUTRAGE IN CHICAGO SHOOTINGS

the compassion of the demorat gun grabbers is HYPOCRITICAL, RACIST & ALWAYS SELF SERVING

Last Edited:
@WasrNwarpaint , thanks for posting those statistics. As the media foams at the mouth, that data puts their BS into perspective. Now we're going to hear all about "the gunman."
Reading the Chicago Tribune article about the shooting, if it's true that the gunman shot one woman three times, then another three more times as she lay dying, this was a crime of extreme rage.
May the victims rest in peace.

Domestic situation gone bad... So sad these things have to keep happening. Just an indication our society has an inability to effectively communicate, effectively listen and sure as heck a lack of ability to reason...

Many years ago, as a young man in my mid 20's, I had been dumped from a long term relationship. All I wanted was distance, space between us... Dusted myself off and started again... it happens...

Today, people think revenge, make the other person pay... Me thinks Amerikans are much too self centered and self absorbed...

These people need to close the door on the past and seek the next opportunity, there's always someone else out there for yer...

I think the part that got me about this story was the nightly news the day of.

It had been well established that the criminal used a handgun earlier in the day.

What did the nightly national news report?

A rifle was used.

They aren't even trying anymore...

Don't have cable however, this was channel 8 I think. Lester Holt paused right before he said it too, I think it threw him off guard seeing the TelePrompTer say something he likely already reported otherwise.

Consistency and truth in reporting are desperately missing from the mainstream news media. They're simply political puppets, echoing the rhetoric of the left...

Sad propaganda machines they've become...

I stopped calling them reporters.

I call them politicians.

This was a domestic thing they were going to get married but she called off the wedding in September . probably because her friends at work told her to .
That's probably why he Target employees of the hospital and her.
From what I can find out he didn't go after other people just other hospital employee's .
And cops wanted a cop to kill him .
JUST MY OPINION.

They do have carry permits but it is hard to get one

I believe too that you cannot carry on public transportation so busses and "L" trains are off limits. Not sure about the Metro rail system. Probably the same since it is considered public transit I believe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top