JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soon as I woke up today thinking about Glocks big legendary release. My phone alerts me that 6k people were tuned into New Jersey scanner over an active shooter.

First thing I thought was damn Glock knows how to unveil something...

No need to wonder why this "active shooter" situation disappeared from the mainstream media almost immediately once the perps were identified. They don't fit the narrative.

Oh, *THAT* Black Israelites religious group!!!

"The media whitewash of the racist Black Israelites had come during the Covington Catholic case when the Washington Post, among other papers, had falsely blamed the pro-life students for a confrontation that actually began when members of the nationalist hate group [Black Israelites] had begun calling them, "crackers," "bubblegums," and "pedophiles." An African-American pro-life student was called the 'n-word'."

No need to wonder why this "active shooter" situation disappeared from the mainstream media almost immediately once the perps were identified. They don't fit the narrative.

Oh, *THAT* Black Israelites religious group!!!

"The media whitewash of the racist Black Israelites had come during the Covington Catholic case when the Washington Post, among other papers, had falsely blamed the pro-life students for a confrontation that actually began when members of the nationalist hate group [Black Israelites] had begun calling them, "crackers," "bubblegums," and "pedophiles." An African-American pro-life student was called the 'n-word'."

Yep these are the same POS that were knee deep into the Covington kid thing.

The Black Hebrew Israelites and their connection to the Covington controversy, explained
Hebrew Israelites See Divine Intervention in Lincoln Memorial Confrontation

And Rep Tliab tweeted that "white supremacy kills" with a picture of the white victim. When reminded that the shooters were not white, and were actually anti-white, she deleted her tweet.

And Rep Tliab tweeted that "white supremacy kills" with a picture of the white victim. When reminded that the shooters were not white, and were actually anti-white, she deleted her tweet.
Trying to push the whole narrative into something it isnt, and never was, all the while, sending another message of intolerance and promoting division!
The rest of my thoughts are best kept to my self, otherwise i would have to ban my self!

Trying to push the whole narrative into something it isnt, and never was, all the while, sending another message of intolerance and promoting division!
The rest of my thoughts are best kept to my self, otherwise i would have to ban my self!

Tlaib.png

Funny how this anti Semite is trying to push the leftist narrative of anyone who disagrees with them is a "white supremacist".....

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads