JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At least the incel POS had the good sense to off himself and spare us from his miserable existence.

And oh look -- it had a 'manifesto' : https://www.wattpad.com/1241678270-the-downward-spiral-of-ethan-miller-wednesday-june

There was another report of an active shooter at Reed Pub which -- thankfully -- turned out to be a false alarm.

I shopped at that Safeway for five years. Condolences to the families of the two innocent victims this walking feces murdered in cold blood. All I can wish for at this time is that it is getting brutally entered through the exit by Satan himself...

Condolences to those who lost loved ones this evening without notice. We have yet another example of what our government and society has created. A monster with a mental health crisis. This "manifesto" has been sitting out there for two months and yet with all the government intrusion in private citizens lives, they failed, yet again, to stop a lunatic with a gun bent on killing others, creating a "National tragedy" and becoming a household name for five minutes.

The chicken sh!t offer's himself after committing his dirty deed, should have just offed himself at the beginning and saved all this grief he created. For his acts, I pray his soul burns in he!! for eternity….

I'm sure LEVO will use this as one more talking point to get Measure 114 passed.
But it's "for the kids". I know at least east of Deschutes County, the sheriffs will not enforce this Draconian claptrap.

Love this pandering photo...

And lookee they managed to put the pretty white girl front and center. Don't for a minute think that is left to chance...

claptrap.jpg

Condolences to those who lost loved ones this evening without notice. We have yet another example of what our government and society has created. A monster with a mental health crisis. This "manifesto" has been sitting out there for two months and yet with all the government intrusion in private citizens lives, they failed, yet again, to stop a lunatic with a gun bent on killing others, creating a "National tragedy" and becoming a household name for five minutes.

The chicken sh!t offer's himself after committing his dirty deed, should have just offed himself at the beginning and saved all this grief he created. For his acts, I pray his soul burns in he!! for eternity….
You first have to believe the (lie) idea that the government wants to stop such. Americans, responsibly exercising their rights, don't make good arguments for disarming the populace.

Far easier to point at a few massacres and scream "we must do something."

The chicken sh!t offer's himself after committing his dirty deed, should have just offed himself at the beginning and saved all this grief he created. For his acts, I pray his soul burns in he!! for eternity...
Apparently this turdslurper went to HS with a friend's daughter. Seems it had more than once made vague threats... Not a peep from the agents of the state who are supposed to "keep us safe."

But it's "for the kids". I know at least east of Deschutes County, the sheriffs will not enforce this Draconian claptrap.

Love this pandering photo...

And lookee they managed to put the pretty white girl front and center. Don't for a minute think that is left to chance...

View attachment 1266960
Yup, it's always for the children, Hitler, Stalin, Mao…

ok, so my nephew is going to be going to school in Bend in the fall and has been following this. I guess the shooter wrote a story a few months back about how he was full of rage and was going to go on some killing spree.. and i guess his last post was today and it said how he was going to die tonight.
now this is all of what he told me, i am not hooked intot he social media thing at all.

Wow! HowTF did that guy not get hammered by the FB... Oh, wait. I forgot. They're too busy harassing a former president over some boxes of shiit and looking the other way when it comes to Hunter.

This turdslurper (h/t to @GripItAndRipIt for that) had this manifesto published out there for WEEKS before this, with over 220k views! Where were the "authorities" that are supposed to be searching for "right-wing domestic extremist terrorists" for this shi... Oh, wait, that's us they're looking for...

Why he didn't just shoot his own self in the face and leave the rest of those poor people the phuq alone... and this clown was way too into Nine Inch Nails.

My daughter lives near there and that Safeway is where she and her roommates do most of their shopping. She was just telling me that her and her roomates where planning on going over to pick up some groceries earlier this evening but changed their minds since no one felt like cooking.

What every father wants to hear from their daughter after just moving away from home for the first time a few weeks ago... right?!

Condolenses to the families that lost loved ones, but also a bit of irony for that POS. Reading his blog, it was his plan to go out with the biggest body count in U.S. history. Much like his failed life, he barely went out with a mere whimper and his name will be long forgotten as a blip in history.

As horrific as any needless loss of innocent lives is, his actions don't even qualify under the definition of a "mass shooting". FAIL into hell, buddy!

Last Edited:
The manifesto was scrubbed....
It really is kind of amazing it could have slipped by all censors. Just about every single red flag word or phrase you could imagine was in there. Right down to discussing molotovs, explosives, mentions of columbine, "I'm a school shooter", murder, the exact date he planned for over 2 months, and on and on....

All in fully public posts and something like 200k views.

Ultimately, he decided he couldn't wait until 09/08 and chose plan B as a target.

I think we have to appreciate the incredibly rapid response by LE. His plan was to continue killing until LE showed up and then off himself. It could have continued on much longer and with more fatalities if they hadn't been on scene so fast.

Have they actually claimed he offed himself yet? I kept looking this up and did not see that. Color me skeptical that Police got there so fast he only had time to shoot 2 people. I keep wondering did someone off him that is not claiming it yet?:confused:
If he really did off himself after only shooting 2 far better than it could have been for sure.

Have they actually claimed he offed himself yet? I kept looking this up and did not see that. Color me skeptical that Police got there so fast he only had time to shoot 2 people. I keep wondering did someone off him that is not claiming it yet?:confused:
If he really did off himself after only shooting 2 far better than it could have been for sure.
Actually, no. I took a leap in saying that. My bad.

It was his plan to and reports stated that the shooter was one of the dead... and police reported not having fired any shots.

2+2=??

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if it turned out a good samaritan dropped him ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top