JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also, the POS Police chief acknowledged, "Chief Krantz said law enforcement officials were aware of 'information floating around social media' claiming to be posts by the gunman and said they are being investigated.
BUT CHOSE NOT TO EVEN INVESTIGATE!
AND I WOULD ALSO KNOW WHEN 114 HAD A TITLE?
THE VIOLENCE REDUCTION ACT? REALLY? I THINK THATS IS TOTAL HORSE CRAP ITS BALLOT MEASURE 114 THATS ALL? SOMEBODYS GOTTA CALL THESE GUYS OUT!!
ACTS ARE PASSED BY LEGISLATURE NOT BY VOTE!!

If you know how to read between the lines when it comes to reporting of these incidents, a couple of things come to mind... primarily the desire of the anti-2A crowd to absolutely suppress any "good guy/gal w gun" stories. The reporting from the Bulletin stated clearly that other people in the store pulled out their weapons. Then it said "they didn't fire any shots" in juxtaposition to the police responding on scene.

Somehow this waste of oxygen ended up dead, thus ending what could have been a far greater loss of life. Hard to draw a straight line from a guy who says it wants to pull off the greatest mass shooting in history (from its manifesto) to it eating its own roscoe after plugging a mere two innocents...

There is more to this story. Much more. And the agenda-driven BPD is being very circumspect in its provision of facts to the public.
I'm specifically referencing the article that @Cavedweller said "strongly hinted" that he was taken out by a third party. I quoted a part of that specific article that says "purported suicide", so I was asking him what I missed.

I'm not talking about reading between the lines or the fog of war that so often clouds these tragedies.

Bend PD has confirmed gunshot that dispatched the waste of oxygen was self-inflicted. Pussy. Rest in bubblegum, you piece.

They also confirmed one of the victims was a 66-y.o. Safeway employee who engaged and tried to disarm the bubblegumstain. Rest in peace, you hero.

How do you figure?
I just saw post #50, so this is a moot point now, but I had composed an explanation of why I thought the article hinted he was offed by a GGWG; so here it is if you are still interested:

"Police arrived on the scene, expecting a gunfight, only to find the shooter deceased inside the store, having suffered a gunshot wound himself."

Doesn't say, "self inflicted" gunshot wound, says having suffered a gunshot wound himself. Hint? Also.

"Bend Police Chief Mike Krantz during a Sunday night press conference, said police did not fire any shots. It is not clear whether the shooter committed suicide or was shot dead by an armed member of the public."

Unfortunately, the article does not say not clear to whom, to the police or to the reporter. But usually when these things happen, they have no problem stating right away if the gunshot was self inflicted. Anyway, ballistics will tell in the end. Seems to me tho, they should be able to draw a preliminary conclusion from the wound characteristics. Since they haven't, and are being very ambiguous about it, I'd call it a hint.

And, I would call the use of the term purported to be a hint. Definition:

"to have the often specious appearance of being, alleged."

But, that website is not exactly mainstream, and I don't know how credible they are, but they seemed to do a pretty thorough job on that article.

I just saw post #50, so this is a moot point now, but I had composed an explanation of why I thought the article hinted he was offed by a GGWG; so here it is if you are still interested:

"Police arrived on the scene, expecting a gunfight, only to find the shooter deceased inside the store, having suffered a gunshot wound himself."

Doesn't say, "self inflicted" gunshot wound, says having suffered a gunshot wound himself. Hint? Also.
That was what had me wondering. The way they kept acting like maybe they found him shot in the back of the head or something. Sadly sounds now like no. Maybe some brave guy trying to disarm him slowed him down enough to make him off himself way earlier than he wanted to though if that part is true. How nice it would have been if the one who tried to take his gun from him had just had one of his own to pop him with. One of those they would of course fire the employee for having the gun and saving the lives of countless others.

It could also be he offed himself once confronted by armed citizens.
The Bend Bulletin confirms armed citizens were there and responded, but didnt say how.

I thing its interesting that Bend has had 2 "mass shootings" thwarted by armed citizens, this year.
This is same thing that happened in clackamas mall some years ago I think? Shooter was confronted by concealed carrier and he killed himself?

Edit: this from wiki on the clackamas town center shooter some years ago:
59D8E389-C846-44D6-9981-FB2C3E0B95A4.jpeg

Last Edited:
Seems like some men are rotting, mentally and spiritually without a significant sense of meaning and "quest" to achieve.

The egalitarian society that has been achieved by previous generations blood, sweat and tears has given rise to some people whose lives are so comfortable and easy that they despair in that experience that previous generations longed for.

Sounds like 84 yo woman was shot in the entrance and 66 yo employee was shot when trying to disarm shooter. That employee was more brave and likely more effective than the 376 police who did nothing for like an hour and a half at the Uvalde shooting. That's more than were defending the Alamo!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top