JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Christmas I got a Action Target PT Hostage Target from my wife. Since I have shot about 1000 rounds at it... even though every pull of the trigger I cringe with ammo the way it is. I have to say it is a great product, no damage and will last forever. I wish more people would invest in some targets like this so all the areas people shoot don't turn into dumping grounds and get closed. I have a full review on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ChSq33dcls

Oh and by the way I was out in Lyman by the cowboy campground shooting today and the weather was crappy!

Nice review and subbed! I'm going to have to get me one of those.. and find a decent place within an hour or so of Portland. If someone could clue me in on a couple of spots I promise not to make a mess. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you it is getting hard to find places to shoot. It is important to try to keep the places that are open clean to they don't get shut down as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top