JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are they all done up there in king county? I mean, Seattle is just as messed up as potland isn't it?

Reading through that list of vandalism is sobering. :(
I had the distinct displeasure of hearing the mealy mouth one (ted wheeler) spout his crap about not wanting the Feds in potland this afternoon. And that he said directly that he wants them out of potland. What a pathetic bunch of do-nothings down there at city hall. My heartfelt sadness goes out to those that work in that building who are against the way these spinless cowards have refused to handle this situation.

What cracks me up here, nether mayor or Gov'ness can actually make demands of the feds, and the only person who actually have that power is too stupid to realise it, and the rest of them must not realize he has that power, because they haven't pushed him on it!

Let them eat cake!

Violence is being done BY the rioters, not escalated by LEO, the MSM and policicos keep twisting the facts! The rioters show up with weapons looking for a fight, and now that fight is what they are getting, and not liking it! Who woulda thought!

Are they all done up there in king county? I mean, Seattle is just as messed up as potland isn't it?

No, it's not done in Seattle but the two cities seem to be messed up in different ways. It's my sense that the protests and related criminal activity in Seattle have been more chaotic with less intense property destruction than Portland but with more serious violence and deaths. The protests and related criminal activity in Portland seem to be more organized with greater significant property destruction and less serious violence than in Seattle. I can't prove this but that's how it appears to me.

Recent news is that some of the anti-police protesters here are now suing the "city of Seattle, King County and the state of Washington for use of excessive force and even death." The plaintiffs "criticized the lack of police presence in the so-called Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) zone ... some demonstrators referred to it as a 'cop free zone' and said police were not welcome there. However, others wanted to see a larger and faster police presence when violence did errupt in the CHOP zone."

Last Edited:
No, it's not done in Seattle but the two cities seem to be messed up in different ways. It's my sense that the protests and related criminal activity in Seattle have been more chaotic with less intense property destruction than Portland but with more serious violence and deaths. The protests and related criminal activity in Portland seem to be more organized with greater significant property destruction and less serious violence than in Seattle. I can't prove this but that's how it appears to me.

Recent news is that some of the anti-police protesters here are now suing the "city of Seattle, King County and the state of Washington for use of excessive force and even death." The plaintiff's "criticized the lack of police presence in the so-called Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) zone ... some demonstrators referred to it as a 'cop free zone' and said police were not welcome there. However, others wanted to see a larger and faster police presence when violence did errupt in the CHOP zone."
I live east of the mountains and thankfully away from the insanity. What Project Veritas brought us was a video of the Auntie Faw training camp in Portland recently. Undercover person infiltrated Auntie Faw to get the goods on these nutjobs. I also think President Trump is going to put a stop to the federal property mayhem. Queen Kate can lump it.
Project Veritas video....

Recent news is that some of the anti-police protesters here are now suing the "city of Seattle, King County and the state of Washington for use of excessive force and even death." The plaintiff's "criticized the lack of police presence in the so-called Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) zone ... some demonstrators referred to it as a 'cop free zone' and said police were not welcome there. However, others wanted to see a larger and faster police presence when violence did errupt in the CHOP zone."

Thanks for the reply. I don't/can't watch TV news of any flavor any more. I get some news during talk radio I listen to. I pretty much depend on the members posted links here to the happening on things, look at the links, or not, and then read the discussion to get a general feel for what is happening.

I wish I could find someone to sue that really needed suing for something stoopid that was basically my fault. I'd use the money to get the hell away from these kinds of people in potland.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads