JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree to disagree, if you don't feel even a little bit of pride and respect by the end of this movie, i honestly believe you shouldn't be living in this country.
Not because of "the movie" but because of what it stood for.

Saw this movie tonight with the girlfriend, she cried, I choked up a little. Hell, I actually saw a lot of people crying. Believe me, my girlfriend is into chick flicks and could care less about action flicks....but she didn't even want to leave to go pee during the movie. We were holding hands and I thought she was going to crush it during the grenade scene. She told me she didn't stop crying from that point on.

I saw the movie and would see it again, I will own it when it comes out on dvd. I got up to leave at the end and looked back at the crowd not a dry eye in the house no one left during the credits except me because I felt pride not sadness. Ask yourself to what extent would you go to protect your home and family would you die for them...every US soldier would die to protect you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top