JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have little over and acre just south of Spokane. Its an odd strip of land but could be hunting spot (I've seen and hunted deer and birds) or maybe storage, direct access off of hwy 27 just south of elder road. Worth about $4k willing to listen to offers motivated to sell. very interested in an AR platform 308! If interested send me an e-mail address to send information. Can provide map and pictures if you are seriously interested.

Thanks
Mark

Last Edited:
I have little over and acre just south of Spokane. Its an odd strip of land but could be hunting spot (I've seen and hunted deer and birds) or maybe storage, direct access off of hwy 27 just south of elder road. Worth about $4k willing to listen to offers motivated to sell. very interested in an AR platform 308! If interested send me an e-mail address to send information. Can provide map and pictures if you are seriously interested.

Thanks
Mark

Any info on land (pics)

Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top