JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know where i can find one? Trying to find the part number for a reciever screw. Bushies customer service told me try brownells, brownells told me to try midwestgunworks. They havent gotten back to me and the only place a icould find that might have inventory is a candian company for canadian sales only that listed no contact information lol. I didnt see anything on the acr forum but my browsers dont load that sight properly.BRUH. what am i missing. Anyone want a rifle they cant get parts for:s0112::s0112::s0108: jk

Anyone know where i can find one? Trying to find the part number for a reciever screw. Bushies customer service told me try brownells, brownells told me to try midwestgunworks. They havent gotten back to me and the only place a icould find that might have inventory is a candian company for canadian sales only that listed no contact information lol. I didnt see anything on the acr forum but my browsers dont load that sight properly.BRUH. what am i missing. Anyone want a rifle they cant get parts for:s0112::s0112::s0108: jk

Last Edited:
They have the rail screw (discontinued) but not the other

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top