JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry for her but I wouldn't ride a bicycle on ANY road for any reason
Too many dipshnits riding and driving the roads
This is what becomes of you
Too many could care less about you when riding and too many on their phones to be safe riding

All I can do is offer my support and condolences for her injuries and best wishes for her healthy return.

I'm on blood thinners and have been tattooed in the last year so they wouldn't accept my blood even if it was the correct type.

Kinda really the only down side for me when it come to tats and piercings (and blood thinners for a few more months...) is that I can't help during blood drives or else I'd be attending every one of them I could.

I've had too many close calls with the spandex mafia while driving large trucks to offer sympathy before knowing the facts. Cyclists think they own the road and ignore the laws.
You did read the article, right? In this case, the motorist was arrested for being under the influence of drugs and is being charged with a felony. The cyclist was in the bike lane, hit from behind and thrown 160'. Yes, there are a lot of stupid cyclists that probably deserve to get scrunched, but this doesn't sound like one of those cases.

Keith

You did read the article, right? In this case, the motorist was arrested for being under the influence of drugs and is being charged with a felony. The cyclist was in the bike lane, hit from behind and thrown 160'. Yes, there are a lot of stupid cyclists that probably deserve to get scrunched, but this doesn't sound like one of those cases.

Keith
I posted before reading, then offered apology.

61 years old, hit and thrown like that....it is a miracle she is alive. The driver, it sounds like, is facing 2 felonies. Her bail should be at least 500K, as she showed intent to elude by covering the car after leaving the scene

Update via facebook:

"She is sitting up , (in her ginormous back brace) , she took a walk around the hospital ( in her wheel chair ) she is smiling BIG smiles and for the 1st time in 35 days she mouthed "morning" in response to a nurse that had said good morning . I am So Happy! And So Very Thankful for your Prayers and well wishes !!!"

Very tough lady indeed, I cannot imagine the pain and suffering she has endured. Thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top