JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The D-EVO is pretty intriguing, I wonder if it would tend to get caught on stuff though?

I've begun wondering if a fixed 3x or 4x scope is stone age and maybe I should go with a variable 1-4,5,6x scope instead?

Too much junk sticking out to the side? But it does have that Buck Rodgers wow factor.

Yes, it's ugly, but its form follows its function, which has its own beauty.

The junk sticking out to the side is basically the objective end of a 6x scope – from the front scope ring forward – that's been folded into an "N" shape. Folding the magnified optic into an "N" makes it short, allowing you to mount the red dot closer to the ocular end of the magnified optic, without the visual separation that's inherent in piggy-backing the red dot on the magnified optic or mounting it to the side. The idea is that both optics are viewable by just moving your eye, without changing your cheek weld; you can't do that with a piggy-backed or side-mounted red dot. It's a clever, though bulky, way to solve a bunch of compromises.

The Browe looks pretty nice, is the short eye relief an issue at all? I know the ACOG has the same relief, I'm surprised Browe didn't fix that.

The Browe is the real way to go..
The browe was developed by the people who work for Trijicon and helped with the ACOG.. Left Trijicon and started own company after a 2 year time-out due to anti-compete clause with trig. Left lot's of time to improve a already good idea.

I have the Spectre DR, its a very nice scope, 1x/4x with the quick flick of a switch, glass is super clear, with illumination, and as someone else said all else fail you can hit someone with it, its kinda big and heavy 21oz (1.3lbs) which is 2 oz heavier than my last Vortex PST 1-4 with ADM mount

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top