JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly.....it appears that....there is little to no room for civil Political disagreement anymore. But remember, according to some "reasonable people" (on the Left). I have been described as a:

Deplorable
Nazi
Fascist
Racist
Homophobe
Xenophobic
Misogynist
Rich/1%er
Right-Wing Ultra Nationalist
Domestic Terrorist
Domestic Enemy/Enemy Of The State
Religious Right Winger
NRA Goon/gun nut/killer
White Supremacist
Etc, etc...

Yup....all that.....
Just for voting for TRUMP, owning guns, and loving women. And for the record, I ain't even white.

Aloha, Mark
I was gonna say something about that last thing. We've met. If someone you know looked at you and called you a white supremacist with a straight face, they might be retarded.

Yeah....like a lot of cr@# that is spewed out (*back then and even nowadays)......I don't take it "Personal".

Actually, I get a chuckle inside. Especially, when I consider the source.

*I guess that since I was a part of a group (and wearing a uniform). Yeah, most insults were like, "Water off a Duck".

Then, there were times when I have received insults via a forum (w/o ever meeting someone FTF).

Anyway, FYI....the statute says....
"Insults taunts and challenges, likely to provoke a violent response."

The Courts in HI don't count some people as mattering much (because they belong to a certain group). YUP, that lesson is taught very early.....after you sign up.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
They care about some moms... the ones that were born as males
I thought that was supposed to be "birthing persons". Born as a male can no be a "birthing person". But born as a female and having double mastectomy and then taking massive amounts of testosterone can still be a "birthing person". What a world.

Well aclu used to make a point of trying to protect everyone's 1A rights, even the Klan's, but it seems like they have lost the focus on priciples and now just represent a viewpoint.

Let's Go Brandon.

zzzzzzzzzzzz z wlp.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR