JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also, run that search with BLM and what they actually stand for.

Then, think about the numerous American Businesses and CEOs that say that they support/stand with/donate to BLM.

Aloha, Mark
Many have been coerced by the racist left. Others are ignorant, but some are just subversive. What happens if you say "No" to them?

What happens if I vote for a candidate that someone else hates?

Aloha, Mark
Duh, re-marked pre-vote ballots, of course! This is the only way they can prevent election fraud perpetrated by Trump and Russia. Worked like a charm in the bogus attempt to recall Newsome. plus it was a real time saver for voters!

Sadly.....it appears that....there is little to no room for civil Political disagreement anymore. But remember, according to some "reasonable people" (on the Left). I have been described as a:

Deplorable
Nazi
Fascist
Racist
Homophobe
Xenophobic
Misogynist
Rich/1%er
Right-Wing Ultra Nationalist
Domestic Terrorist
Domestic Enemy/Enemy Of The State
Religious Right Winger
NRA Goon/gun nut/killer
White Supremacist
Etc, etc...

Yup....all that.....
Just for voting for TRUMP, owning guns, and loving women. And for the record, I ain't even white.

Aloha, Mark

Hmm. Many of my neighbors seem relentlessly dumb, but I've yet to have any real person call me a fascist et cetera. Seems my area has more prostitutes than commie pitchfork mobs. Cool.

See if you ran for governor I would say you must be Larry Elder .

Larry is that you ?

Sadly.....it appears that....there is little to no room for civil Political disagreement anymore. But remember, according to some "reasonable people" (on the Left). I have been described as a:

Deplorable
Nazi
Fascist
Racist
Homophobe
Xenophobic
Misogynist
Rich/1%er
Right-Wing Ultra Nationalist
Domestic Terrorist
Domestic Enemy/Enemy Of The State
Religious Right Winger
NRA Goon/gun nut/killer
White Supremacist
Etc, etc...

Yup....all that.....
Just for voting for TRUMP, owning guns, and loving women. And for the record, I ain't even white.

Aloha, Mark

Hmm. Many of my neighbors seem relentlessly dumb, but I've yet to have any real person call me a fascist et cetera. Seems my area has more prostitutes than commie pitchfork mobs. Cool.
Oh... they call you that, just not to your face unless they're backed-up by a mob of dirty, bougie, white suburban skater-punks.

Prosties are the ultimate capitalists... too bad about the crack.

Oh... they call you that, just not to your face unless they're backed-up by a mob of dirty, bougie, white suburban skater-punks.
It's fashionable to be a SJW. Like wearing black and white sneakers. Most of the upper middle-class "woke" I know were openly making homophobic and racist jokes when Obama was in office. They thought they had won the game.

It's not about helping people. This is about the post-modernist bolshevist elites gaining political power.

Last Edited:
I've always found it curious and telling that burning a US flag is "free speech," nude parades are "free-speech", but exercising your 2nd amendment rights is "disruptive" and "going too far."

It's sad that they pick and choose which civil liberties they want to support based on party lines.

Just wondering if anyone at the American Criminal Liberties Union has bothered to take note of the fact that the constitution places limits on government, not the people?

Or are too many of their 'associates' being shot during robberies?

Not really the ACLU was founded by a Marxist. True Story
Good article on Baldwin:

Communist Dissonance

A quote from the article, from Baldwin's writing, is easy to translate into 2021 terms:

"In the Communist philosophy, from the days of Karl Marx to the present, there is no room for the ideas of freedom of speech, press and assemblage, or liberty of individual conscience, except as they represent liberties for the working class and the poor peasants," he wrote.
2021 version:

"In the Woke philosophy, from the days of French Critical Theory Philosophers to the present, there is no room for the ideas of freedom of speech, press and assemblage, or liberty of individual conscience, except as they represent liberties for the BIPOC."

Good article on Baldwin:

Communist Dissonance

A quote from the article, from Baldwin's writing, is easy to translate into 2021 terms:

2021 version:

"In the Woke philosophy, from the days of French Critical Theory Philosophers to the present, there is no room for the ideas of freedom of speech, press and assemblage, or liberty of individual conscience, except as they represent liberties for the BIPOC."
Brilliant! I see the total difference now!

I think...

In a society where there is no real adventure left, the only adventure is destroying that society.
As limited by the minds of its citizens. In an age of low information poorly educated masses even a cave and a fire would leave little room for adventure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top