JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's really pathetic, these acid attacks happen for real else where, like in Cambodia where jealous politician wives throw acid on faces of woman who come to close to their men. The woman from Vancouver was very pretty before, but after this crap, I hope they reconstruct her face into a smurf an ugly smurf.

Correction, she claimed it was a black woman that attacker her, that my friends does make her a racist! ;)

I didn't point out that she'd said it was a black woman, cuz to me skin color does not matter. But you've got a point that is hard to deny.

Although I'd say racism is the least of her troubles.

Only in America does someone throw acid in their OWN face... You people never cease to amuze me.

What do you mean "you people"?

robertdjr.jpg

Oprah canceled her interview with her too. I thought that would make a more interesting interview. It would be one question, "WTF?" And then Oprah would give everyone in the audience a cup of acid, and they would still act hysterical.

This was probably just an acid peel gone wrong. She probably tried to carefully exfoliate her face with battery acid, and when it didn't turn out, she instead blamed some unnamed black woman.

In some ways, it's really too bad this whole ordeal didn't result in her untimely death, as now some day, despite her disfigurement, she may procreate.

And I quote:

As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top