JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HIGHLY OVERPRICED! He does carry quite a few firearms and ammo but you will pay an arm and a leg for them. I am a local and refuse to shop there due to the "no handguns" sign in the window. I despise Hippocrates that will profit from our second amendment right but will not support it's implementation by citizens with their CHL. I'd rather drive the 15 minutes to Newport and give them my business.

HIGHLY OVERPRICED! He does carry quite a few firearms and ammo but you will pay an arm and a leg for them. I am a local and refuse to shop there due to the "no handguns" sign in the window. I despise Hippocrates that will profit from our second amendment right but will not support it's implementation by citizens with their CHL. I'd rather drive the 15 minutes to Newport and give them my business.

Newport is no better. The gun shop there (wont mention the name) had all their cronies at the height of the panic squatting at Fred Meyer waiting for every delivery and bought everything they could so they could double to quadruple the price and put it on their shelves.
They also screwed a friend out of a weapon he had on layaway because the 'value' doubled overnight so they sold it out from under him.
Toledo is the place to shop..Two very nice and honest ffls to shop from that are willing to go the extra mile for you. One got me my Shield for $399 in the middle of the panic and the other an XDs 9mm the first week they came out, also at a bargain price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Bear Mountain on Main St. Owners are the nicest people you will ever meet. Very small selection of firearms but they can get anything you want. Also TnT Arms and Ammo on Yasek Lp. TnT owner Shawn is a commercial fisherman starting to build a clientele and sells firearms cheaper than I have ever seen. Also a super nice guy.

http://www.tntarmsandammo.com/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top