JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is an accurized Savage 10FP in .308 w/ a Bushnell 6500 4.5-30x50 mill dot scope, +bipod, sling, and soft case.

Here's a picture of it with the old SuperSniper scope on it [rummage... rummage... rummage... aHA!]
309mvkw.jpg
And you didn't think I could figure this picture stuff out.

The reason I'm selling is because I am leaning towards an accurized AR-type .308. Maybe a DPMS SASS or a GAP AR or something.

The Rifle:

1y8s9v.jpg

2ngdk08.jpg

I have a Savage 10FP in a Bell and Carlson Stock with adjustable cheek piece. I purchased this from a Police Sniper who had all the work done to it. The action has been tuned, the barrel was cryo-frozen it has a 1-piece 30moa scope mount and Burris XTR 30mm rings. The scope is a Bushnell Elite 6500 4.5-30x50 Mil dot (I bought this new and still have the box and paperwork).

It has a Harris 6-9 bipod, a padded sling, sunshades and Butler Creek Flip open sunshades. All these and the gun have been Spray painted in a Multicam pattern. This gun is ready to shoot and prefers 175gr match ammo. It also comes with a no-name drag bag (Digital ACU camo)

Here is a link to the scope that's on it now (this is a $900 scope)
http://www.opticsale.com/bushnell-elite-6500-4.5-30x50-matte-mil-2637-prd1.html

I'm looking for a FTF transaction and I'm asking $1500 for this complete, ready-to-shoot package. Okay, fine. I'll throw in a box of Black Hills match ammo too, so it really is ready-to-shoot.

If you want just the scope or the rifle minus the scope, PM me and make me an offer. I'm trying to sell as a package first, but if I have buyers for both lined up, I'd be willing to split them up.

Trades are fun so send me some offers. Things I know I'm in the market for:
DPMS SASS .308 or GAP .308 AR, SR25 or some other ACCURATE .308 AR
Blue Force Gear Redi-mod and VCAS (multicam padded) sling
AAC 762-SD and the muzzle break mounts for it
Leica CRF 1200
Blackhawk version of the Tubb Tactical Vest
.22 conversion kits for a 1911 and an AR
Larue LT-135 (taller version of the SPR-E mount)
...and the list of things I haven't thought of is endless so let me know what you got.

Regards,
Nate (Corvallis, OR)
nathanaelor at yahoo dot com

Sorry, but I've got no pics of targets. I always have a flyer. I'll have 3-4 in a nice tight group and then a flyer an inch away. I'm sure it's me and not the gun, but I've not been proud enough to take pics of targets. The first owner sent targets with the gun with groups in the .5 - .75" range, but I didn't keep them.

Regards,
Nate

a bit too much for my needs, but nice to see an A-class example of a fine rifle. I have researched Savage centerfires and that model is highly regarded. I think I'll get one their rimfires for Xmas; another fine firearm and more in line with my shooting needs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top