JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Accurate 4064, 2495, 4350 recall (Nov 2019, powders made before 10/01/2016)
Saw this on another Gun Board

https://blog.westernpowders.com/2019/...recall-notice/ click on "Accurate reloading powder" Accurate-Powders-Recall-Notice.jpg

Bumped up.

OP, did you put this in the reloading section here too?

Cate

Last Edited:
Yeah, I think this was already posted, but it's still good to know!

I checked my stash and I'm good to go.

Spoke with them yesterday and they told me that they've had numerous reports of bottles with red flakes, white crystals, strongly acidic odors, and massively bulging bottles. And they've had numerous reports of NOTHING WRONG.

My bottles felt like they were bulging, but the fellow asked if it were more like a change in altitude vs. wildly distorted. It was the former.

Even still, mine is in the affected batches and I've started the process.

Anyone heard anything about how widespread this is? Is it a simple guarantee that it'll go boom eventually or is it more along the lines of if nothing has happened since 2013 it won't happen?

Spoke with them yesterday and they told me that they've had numerous reports of bottles with red flakes, white crystals, strongly acidic odors, and massively bulging bottles. And they've had numerous reports of NOTHING WRONG.

My bottles felt like they were bulging, but the fellow asked if it were more like a change in altitude vs. wildly distorted. It was the former.

Even still, mine is in the affected batches and I've started the process.

Anyone heard anything about how widespread this is? Is it a simple guarantee that it'll go boom eventually or is it more along the lines of if nothing has happened since 2013 it won't happen?
Says combustion, fire or damage may occur right in their notice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top