JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Looking for 1680 for 300blk but if you have other suitable powder let me know . I have cash . But I have some primers I could trade and tons of brass a couple 33rd Factory glock mags. I get I will probably pay a higher dollar but no gunbroker prices need respond.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for 1680 for 300blk but if you have other suitable powder let me know . I have cash . But I have some primers I could trade and tons of brass a couple 33rd Factory glock mags. I get I will probably pay a higher dollar but no gunbroker prices need respond.
Check hodgdon s website... I started loading 300 blackout as well recently I was able to get 1# of cfe blk from sportsman's warehouse recently but don't really like it....so the next best thing I found on the load data for my use was the winchester 296 well they have it and you can get 5# but the do charge the full $45 hazmat fee...good luck

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.