JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Those who have PCCs in .45acp; what are the relative accuracy results you guys are getting, at say 50-75 yards, maybe even 100?

I am thinking to get a few different boxes of ammo for the family's 4595ts Hi Point carbine, and see just which ammo brand/type it likes the best. From what I could find on the 9mm versions, seems the Hi Point 995 is hanging right at 1.75"-2" groupings at 100 yards for 5-10 shots, and may in fact be right there with the Ruger PC9, Beretta CX4, Just Right and AR9s at 50 yards.. I haven't been able to find similar comparisons for .45acp versions, although that might be due to a relative lack of PCC variety in .45acp.. knowing there's the Thompson and the AR .45 caliber carbines..

I used to own a HK USC years ago, it worked and shot well at those distances. Because I never used a scope, I cannot really vouch for its accuracy at 100 yards, but at 50 yards, i shot same-hole groups often. At 100 yards, I never missed my target if it was big enough.

So about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch for the HK USC at 50 yards? Thats pretty dang good. I suppose I should expect about 1 inch to 2 inches at 50 yards on average, but certainly will aim for better :)
Well, I did not say those measurements. I was younger then and shot it without care to how it grouped, I just remember it surprised me at how well it shot and performed, afterall it is a HK. The sights on it are great. Buy it if you want/ can. Mags are pricey.

I want to see how the Hi Point 45 acp carbine does in accuracy; and wanted possible comparison with other carbines available in .45acp :) seems HK is one that maybe too far of a level for a mere Hi Point to reach ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top