JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Those who have PCCs in .45acp; what are the relative accuracy results you guys are getting, at say 50-75 yards, maybe even 100?

I am thinking to get a few different boxes of ammo for the family's 4595ts Hi Point carbine, and see just which ammo brand/type it likes the best. From what I could find on the 9mm versions, seems the Hi Point 995 is hanging right at 1.75"-2" groupings at 100 yards for 5-10 shots, and may in fact be right there with the Ruger PC9, Beretta CX4, Just Right and AR9s at 50 yards.. I haven't been able to find similar comparisons for .45acp versions, although that might be due to a relative lack of PCC variety in .45acp.. knowing there's the Thompson and the AR .45 caliber carbines..

I used to own a HK USC years ago, it worked and shot well at those distances. Because I never used a scope, I cannot really vouch for its accuracy at 100 yards, but at 50 yards, i shot same-hole groups often. At 100 yards, I never missed my target if it was big enough.

So about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch for the HK USC at 50 yards? Thats pretty dang good. I suppose I should expect about 1 inch to 2 inches at 50 yards on average, but certainly will aim for better :)
Well, I did not say those measurements. I was younger then and shot it without care to how it grouped, I just remember it surprised me at how well it shot and performed, afterall it is a HK. The sights on it are great. Buy it if you want/ can. Mags are pricey.

I want to see how the Hi Point 45 acp carbine does in accuracy; and wanted possible comparison with other carbines available in .45acp :) seems HK is one that maybe too far of a level for a mere Hi Point to reach ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top