JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Closed the old thread due to clutter.

For sale is my Accuracy International AE Mk II. I've owned it just over 2 years and am the 2nd owner. It has a grand total of 365 rounds down the tube including the original owners' 35 rounds. This rifle is in excellent condition and shoots lights out with just about any match ammunition. In particular Hornday 155gr AMAX factory ammunition shoots extremely well and I've put 10 rounds of that particular ammunition into less than 1/2" at 100 yards.

The barrel has never seen a rod. I've only used a boresnake after each range trip. I never noticed the groups opening up so I've never used a rod. Nice thing about high end barrels is they don't generate the copper fouling mass production tubes do. Barrel is 24" long and has a 1/12 twist.

Pricing:

I will sell the rifle with an Accuracy International 18 MOA 30mm scope mount(valued at $180) and 1 5 round magazine for $2600. This mount is awesome. Even though it is not a return to zero mount, with a torque wrench it is very consistent. In my opinion the only better way to mount a scope on this rifle is with a Spuhr mount which is significantly more money.

If the buyer just wants the rifle and 1 magazine I can do $2500

I will sell the rifle with the following accessories for $2800:

3 additional 5 round magazines for a total of 4(valued at $60 each)
2 10 round magazines(valued at $70 each if you can find them in stock)
AI 18 MOA 30mm mount
TAB gear sling(like new, was $70 with AI hooks)
TAB rear bag(valued at $20)
Eagle Scoped Rifle Case.

The US Optics ST10 is SOLD!

I am located in Pendleton, OR. I'm willing to work with a buyer anywhere in OR, ID, or WA on delivery. Though if I need to drive 400 miles to deliver the rifle to you(or your FFL if outside of Oregon) I would like some form of deposit. I regularly make it to Portland, and as a bonus for Washington guys using an Oregon FFL avoids having to pay use tax. I'm also willing to ship

Pics:

DSC_0494.jpg
DSC_0505.jpg
DSC_0506.jpg
DSC_0498.jpg
DSC_0499.jpg
DSC_0488.jpg
DSC_0508.jpg
DSC_0481.jpg
DSC_0487.jpg
DSC_0507.jpg

Rifle is in beautiful shape. Only marks on it are on the stock sides from being in the safe. This rifle will impress whomever ends up with it.

See below for trades

Last Edited:
Trades are back on the table.

Would also be willing to consider partial firearms trades:

Benelli M4
Colt 6920
Colt 6940
Glock 17, 19, or 41
Springfield M1A

Last Edited:
Prices dropped. This is a steal of a package if you want a military grade precision 308 that you can swap barrels on yourself with the action wrench, a big vice, and a torque wrench.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.