JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I helped a friend build up his silk screen tee shirt business starting in his basement all the way up to a 20,000 sq ft warehouse building right next to the Willamette River in SW Portland.
After 10 years he was grossing 5 million in sales with just his own art designs and then after he hired a man with a Harvard MBA in production efficiency.
The guy immediately fired all the long haired guys that would smoke a little reefer behind the shop on their lunch break.
What he didn't take into consideration was that those guys were the backbone of production. He then hired a bunch of cheap hourly Labor Ready clowns that couldn't tie their shoes correctly, let alone set up a 12 color auto press.
They may have looked like a bunch of slackers playing grab azz in between high volume production runs, but those long hairs pumped out the tee shirts with less then 1/2 of one percent rejection rate.
My current CEO is a Harvard Biz school MBA. I wont lie. The guy is a freakin' genius at running a business and even when he's chewing my @ss I consider it a learning experience.

I helped a friend build up his silk screen tee shirt business starting in his basement all the way up to a 20,000 sq ft warehouse building right next to the Willamette River in SW Portland.
After 10 years he was grossing 5 million in sales with just his own art designs and then he hired a man with a Harvard MBA in production efficiency.
The guy immediately fired all the long haired guys that would smoke a little reefer behind the shop on their lunch break.
What he didn't take into consideration was that those guys were the backbone of production. He then hired a bunch of cheap hourly Labor Ready clowns that couldn't tie their shoes correctly, let alone set up a 12 color auto press.
They may have looked like a bunch of slackers playing grab azz in between high volume production runs, but those long hairs pumped out the tee shirts with less then 1/2 of one percent rejection rate.
And that's the difference between some idiot with a piece of paper that says he could do school, and the real world. Any smart person new to a company that is making a significant profit would seriously examine what is working well already before making any significant changes. One way to think about it is: "If things were done a certain way before I got here, there might be a good reason for that." Sometimes the reason is a good one, sometimes it's because they haven't thought of a better one, but until it is determined what that reason is, better be careful what changes are made.

As a college "educated" person my opinion of college education is rather low. Seems like college more often than not produces people who have learned just enough to think they know something, and not enough to actually do.

And that's the difference between some idiot with a piece of paper that says he could do school, and the real world. Any smart person new to a company that is making a significant profit would seriously examine what is working well already before making any significant changes. One way to think about it is: "If things were done a certain way before I got here, there might be a good reason for that." Sometimes the reason is a good one, sometimes it's because they haven't thought of a better one, but until it is determined what that reason is, better be careful what changes are made.

As a college "educated" person my opinion of college education is rather low. Seems like college more often than not produces people who have learned just enough to think they know something, and not enough to actually do.
Its more the issue that a lot of people going to college have ZERO understanding of the jobs they are going to be getting into before they enter school. Ive interviewed countless college grads for entry level jobs over the years. The worst were chemical engineers. You know you'd figure that someone going into a field where they know they were going to work in a chemical plant would at least visit a working chemical plant at some point during their college stay to find out what cruddy places they are to work. Nope.

We used to call some officers in the service - educated idiots
Just because you went to colleges doesnt means you know how to tie your shoes
I always had a lot of respect for the Mavericks and CWO',s

I was just listening to Biden deliver his remarks on his plan to end "gun violence." Speaking of the 2A, he said (exact quote), "No amendment is absolute." He went on to state, "The Second Amendment doesn't say anybody can buy any kind of gun or any kind of weapon. You couldn't buy a cannon when this amendment was passed, so there's no reason why you should be able to buy an assault weapon," or words to that effect.

:(

Sounds the like murder of the 2 police officers in NYC will be used as justification for a whole slew of new gun control proposals.
Biden is senile, crazy like a fox and tons more mentally, physically and criminally.

I do believe that he and his family including others on the L and R are criminals, traitors to this nation, liars, thieves, warmongers and tons more.

With that said, he does not know JACK squat about the Constitution or GUNS!

BIDEN and his ILK never let people forget what they want to do with the RKBA issue.

They will STOOP LOW and want to control and BAN guns/ammo/reloading supplies while they CONTINUE TO LET HARD CORE CRIMINALS OUT OF JAIL, not prosecute some at all, continue to fly illegal aliens across this country, not control the budget like the rest of the previous CLOWNS in office, etc.

I have always said and long before I got online in the late 90's that GUN CONTROL IS PEOPLE CONTROL.

I will NEVER FORGET that Bush 2 said that the CONSTITUTION was nothing but a G__ D__n PIECE OF PAPER. He said that with his usual SMIRK on his face too. This is still available to see and hear ONLINE if any person does not remember their history.

Cate

5% of the gun dealers sold 90% of the guns used in crimes.

Yep, out of his mouth!
Another day in Crazy Land - Senile Land.

How the heck do they PROP UP another bs artist aka con man is beyond my thinking?!

The smoke and mirrors and the people BEHIND HIM sitting in another large house in the District of Criminals AND in CHINA, in the UKRAINE and all across the world have him and those BEHIND the scenes men/women doing their bidding!

He was always STUPID when it came to guns and the meaning of the RKBA issue.

It troubles me that HE and other really whacked out U.S. leaders in recent and past history have CODES to nuclear devices, bombs and to start more bs wars ala the lovers of PNAC on the R and on the LEFT.

Crikey, he doesn't understand SAFE shooting with his shotgun talk and HE has the codes to start a nuclear war?!

Cate

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Biden will:

Hold gun manufacturers accountable.

Get weapons of war off our streets.

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons
Keep guns out of dangerous hands. The federal background check system (the National Instant Criminal Background Check System) is one of the best tools we have to prevent gun violence, but it's only effective when it's used. Biden will enact universal background check legislation
  • Require background checks for all gun sales.
  • Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons,
  • Close the "hate crime loophole."
  • Close the "Charleston loophole."
  • Close the "fugitive from justice" loophole
  • Adequately fund the background check system.
End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions.
  • prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Create an effective program to ensure individuals who become prohibited from possessing firearms relinquish their weapons.

Incentivize state "extreme risk" laws. Extreme risk laws, also called "red flag" laws,

Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs.

Keep guns out of dangerous hands?

BIDEN needs to have his shotguns removed from his home or the White House, he IS a dangerous man, he needs to not be allowed any codes for NUKES, he needs to have another mental and physical HONEST health check up and be declared NOT FIT FOR DUTY.

I do not want the laughing idiot who slept her way up the ladder or the rest of their ILK but this man is ready to start some other crazy @@@ war just to COVER UP his own huge eff ups and MASSIVE financial MESSES in this country!

Plus he wants to cover up his own CRIMINAL activity with other nations when it comes to his entire FORTUNE.

I realize that he is a puppet and his strings are being pulled but he is a very DANGEROUS man.

I am so sick and tired of Crazy Land and/or Senile Land in BOTH parties!

Cate

Last Edited:
He is 'planning' to do all that? Most of the stuff he is talking about would require a massive mobilization of funds and create new agencies. Thats not something he will push thrugh in his term...
He recently made a new agency or a new branch or division (DOJ heading or within the FBI?) and it has to do with DOMESTIC TERRORISM - EXTREMISTS and that sort of thing.

I think that I posted the name of that branch somewhere ON this forum but I am not positive. IT was in another thread where I mentioned it.

Cate

Notice how the police officers in the room didn't give Biden much of an applause as he entered the "I'm going to get tough on crime" conference today.
That is because those peace officers are so SICK AND TIRED of the L and the R salami aka LIES and ACTIONS when it comes to criminal justice reform (UGH!) and all of them being SOFT ON HARD CORE CRIMINALS.

Screw BIDEN, TRUMP, Nancy P, Jarvanka and her ILK on the Left and the Right, when it comes to crime, criminals, and prison reform.

They all talk a BIG CON GAME and they did not and do not do anything about HARD CORE CRIMINALS!

Dumb bunnies that like to have their EARS TICKLED will believe all of the things that they are told and the teller/speaker/candidate/elected official KNOWS what his people want to HEAR but that does not mean that IT WILL HAPPEN.

Cate

Last Edited:
What do educated people have to do with Brandon?
Didn't you watch the video? He graduated in the TOP HALF of his class! o_O

1644340166431.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews