JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2qxrsjk.jpg

I picked up a g30 for a song thinking would be a sweet trade item down the rd. I took it out shooting and love the damn thing. i have to come out to my parents. Is there a support group out there? My dad will be crushed

I picked up a g30 for a song thinking would be a sweet trade item down the rd. I took it out shooting and love the damn thing. i have to come out to my parents. Is there a support group out there? My dad will be crushed

Don't hurt your Dad! Keep it in the closet! Literally!

I carry a "gen-3.5" G30 as my EDC, and is my favorite pistol in my collection that has Beretta's, 1911's, S&W revolvers and pistols, and a decent Taurus PT145MilPro.

It runs FLAWLESSLY, is super accurate, and its easy to maintain. :s0155:

Well, I am a XD/XDM guy buy heart, but follow gun auctions and will always bid on things that I think are undervalued. That is how I accidentally came to own a Glock (of all things) 24. I simply bid what I thought the thing was worth, and I guess the bidding public disagreed. And know I am the proud owner of a Glock. A gun that I have long admired for it's reliability, but loathed for it's ergonomics.

Well, right or wrong, I will have a new long slide Glock to test out in a few days. Let's hope I fall in love with a forbidden fo.

I too am a XD/XDM. Sell that crappy Glock and get another Springfield. No use throwing more good money at bad trying to make a Glock acceptable. Lipstick on a pig

My money is on the 1911. Notice his fighting stance, as compared to the Glock. He already has his tail tucked between his legs.
How do you know it's a "he"? The one with the Glock is less ugly than the other one, so I think it's a "she".
She'll win.....everyone knows how devious us females can be, lol.
She'll entice him.....and at the last moment, just when he thinks he is going to get some
action, she will do a Black Widow on him......BLAM. She'll shoot him rather than have him
for a meal. He doesn't stand a chance.

If dull and boring goes along with reliable and accurate, I'll take it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think Glocks are
sleek and sexy and intimidating looking. On the other
hand I think 1911s are the ugliest guns out there and
look like cap guns. Each to his own :)

Oh, and most of my guns are not Glocks. I like to try a variety
of manufacturers. But I keep going back to Glock for rangei
practice and for my EDC. The others sit in the safe most of
the time even though I enjoy them

(But I keep going back to Glock for rangei
practice and for my EDC).

Some people are a glutton for punishment:)

Let's settle the argument by having the lobsters have a duel. May the best crustacean win!
(and there is no doubt it will be the one with the Glock!)

Recent research shows the one with the Glock is more likely to shoot itself if anything when the gun is discharged. A combination of a poor safety mechanism and the low IQ Glockies tend to have. 34t7ry8.jpg

I can draw you Glocknuts some pictures if ^ is too complex for you.

Recent research shows the one with the Glock is more likely to shoot itself if anything when the gun is discharged. A combination of a poor safety mechanism and the low IQ Glockies tend to have. 34t7ry8.jpg

I can draw you Glocknuts some pictures if ^ is too complex for you.

That because Glock get used, unlike 1911 which spend their lives in velvet lined shadow boxes only to be looked and and expounded upon. "Shoot it? No they are to look at!" Says the 1911 owner. :D:D:p

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top