JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
THIS IS SOLD, PENDING FUNDS. WILL LOCK AFTER SALE GOES THROUGH.

I'm going to give this a shot and see how it goes: This is a 'LOT' sale, so the price is for ALL of it -- everything you see in all of the pictures. Please DO NOT make offers on individual items, they will be ignored. I'm hoping that someone who works gun shows or just loves to sell individual items and make a profit will see the value in this and buy the Lot to resell. My goal is simply to give this stuff a chance of being put to use by others, and to have more space in my garage.

I went through a few years where I was really enjoying customizing and upgrading my guns. It's a decade later and life happened, and now I'm at a point where I don't have the room to store stuff, so I'm selling anything I have that is not currently attached to a gun, or alternatively the original equipment replaced by an upgrade.

There are a few instances where you'll see a package that says (for instance) "night sights", and inside the package you'll find original regular sights that were given back to me by the gunsmith when the night sights (indicated on the package) were installed. I'm assuming original equipment can have some value, so I'm including it. Some packages are brand new unopened, others were put on a firearm, tried, and then returned to the package — that's part of the challenge with this, I don't have the time to sort through it all. That's also why I'm selling this at way below its total value.

The items in the first picture cost about $100 +/- each (new), so I think just those pieces as a group are worth my asking price. But like I said, this is a LOT sale, you have to take it ALL.

Asking $250 for everything pictured. Please make any offers in a 'private conversation'.

top12.jpg big_lot.jpg slings_etc.jpg cases.jpg

I will also be putting up ads for magazines and reloading/brass. I'll post links to those ads here when they are up.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top