JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our border is wide open
We're firing missels, back and forth with Russia, right now (and we are not the good guys)
China is taking over Taiwan
Guns are being shipped to these countries to start wars.
And.... we should buy deadbolts, not guns!
You dumb bastards MISS TRUMP YET?
More people die a year from falling on their heads, than from the barrel of a criminal (or any gun homicide).

Last Edited:
The idea that mass killers will follow the law in the work up to their rampage. I can just imagine the soon to be shooter measuring the barrel length to ensure it's legal. Being extra careful not to force 31 bullets into the high capacity clip.

Re the Aussie gun laws and buyback effectiveness:

Again ignoring the constitutional questions found in the US, it's important to understand the facts and statistics collected to be able to discuss effectivness of tougher Australian firearms policies.

Re the Aussie gun laws and buyback effectiveness:

Again ignoring the constitutional questions found in the US, it's important to understand the facts and statistics collected to be able to discuss effectivness of tougher Australian firearms policies.

Australia (the country) always had about the same homicides as Chicago.
But they have plenty of other violence. Their rapes are higher than ours.

Our border is wide open
We're firing missels, back and forth with Russia, right now (and we are not the good guys)
China is taking over Taiwan
Guns are being shipped to these countries to start wars.
And.... we should buy deadbolts, not guns!
You dumb bastards MISS TRUMP YET?
More people die a year from falling on their heads, than from the barrel of a criminal (or any gun homicide).
I miss him, lots

Liberal anti-firearms myth: more guns = more gun violence, gun murders.

The FBI tracks firearms manufactured in the US, showing during the last 20 years, over 300% more guns and 500% more ARs were produced and sold.

The homicide rate declined by over 10% during that 'growth period' for guns sold.

The scientific data correlation is more civilian owned guns, fewer homicides, period.
Your avatar is well-chosen! Your facts are strong. But facts are no match for the AFT!

Here's an interesting perspective...

Once upon a time there was a king who thought himself very wise. We will call him Jose (not his real name). King Jose realized that automobile crashes were killing over twice as many people in his country as the dreaded firearm . Not only that , over half the crashes involved excessive speed. King Jose had a wonderful idea... stop cars from going so fast and save lives ! New executive order "Set the maximum speed of all cars at say 30 mph. Excellent solution since no one really had a valid reason to drive over 30 anyway. Any auto going over 30 was good only for running down children and old people in crosswalks so they would be declared as "assault autos". If they were black and sporty looking they became "Evil black assault automobiles". King Jose was so pleased with himself at having solved one of his nations problems so easily as he reflected "That was so easy any dummy could have figured it out but only I did ! ". Bruce H

Another BS one is that legal accessibility to firearms is the driving, if not only, factor in crime. An easy demonstration of how absurd this is is our neighbor the south. Mexico's murder rate is nearly five times the US. Gun laws there are very strict, while here they are comparably lax. If access to legal guns were the main driver of violence, it would be the other way around. But it isn't. And it clearly other social factors driving the bloodshed down that way.

Another BS one is that legal accessibility to firearms is the driving, if not only, factor in crime. An easy demonstration of how absurd this is is our neighbor the south. Mexico's murder rate is nearly five times the US. Gun laws there are very strict, while here they are comparably lax. If access to legal guns were the main driver of violence, it would be the other way around. But it isn't. And it clearly other social factors driving the bloodshed down that way.
I heard Mexico has one gun store in the entire country, not sure if that is true or not.

Edit: Two if you count Holder's roving store.

attorney-general-eric-holder-take-away-our-guns-thats-funny-22099864.png

Absolutely. Crime and violence are primarily cultural issues. This is born out clearly by studying murder rates in the U.S.. The areas with the worst murder rates also have the harshest gun control.

The left will tell you that this is backwards, because they cite "gun violence" statistics instead of murders. Their stats include suicide, more common in rural areas. Suicide is a mental health issue though, not a gun issue.

It's easier to call for gun laws than to try to address cultural problems. That's especially sad for the people in those communities suffering as a result of that misguided leadership.

Gun control enthusiasts tend to run on emotion. It's a very emotional issue, especially for someone who's lost a loved one to "gun violence". Facts and statistics are not on their side though, and they're not intellectually honest with their arguments.

Bad analogy: the obvious counter argument is if you outlaw abortions they will happen illegally, but pro-life folks would still approve of that ban because there would be far less of them because of scarcity and risk of obtaining one. That same logic would apply to outlawing guns.
But isn't murder already illegal?

"What are you scared of?" is a red herring. It doesn't really matter what I'm scared of, or if I'm scared. Neither of those are relevant to the issue of the right to self-defense, which is what 2A is an extension of.

"Why do you want /carry a gun?" Same reason the cops do. Protect myself and the people/things I care about.

"AR-15s can mow down people" & "guns are designed to kill" and "weapons of war" - yep, exactly, and that's why I want them. They stop threats better than any other tool (ask LE or the military). Plus, they can put meat in my freezer & are fun as hell (bonus!) ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top