JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was accosted recently by the Ultimate Ken and Karen about gun control, and they hit all the talking points in a very lengthy diatribe basically cursing me as stupid, ignorent, childish, and treasonous! The Ken is a vietnam vet, so he claims to be well versed in the use and capabilities of the AR rifle, so much so that he claimed it allowed a mass shooter to target and kill hundreds at a time! He then went on to claim that weapons of war have no place in civilian hands, along with a whole boat load of trop which I mostly tuned out! He knows I'm a vet with far more experience then him, and when I launched my counter arguments at him, he got super pissed as he knew I could see clean through him! That's when Karen stepped in it and went off on me, heartless baby killer, wanna be Nazi, and heartless who cares only about himself and no others! I just licked my lips and dove right for the juggler and gave them both barrels of what for! In the end, it was an epic battle of whits and wisdom, and while it felt good to watch them walk away mad, it's the realization that folks like that are forever lost, and when the shooting starts, they will be the first to do the wrong thing and get themselves killed!
Good riddance says me!

Bad analogy: the obvious counter argument is if you outlaw abortions they will happen illegally, but pro-life folks would still approve of that ban because there would be far less of them because of scarcity and risk of obtaining one. That same logic would apply to outlawing guns.
But isn't murder already illegal?
For humans who are actually alive. But perhaps that's not a debate for this page.
They are alive right up until they are ripped to pieces while being removed from the womb. Not alive?

You are displaying nonsense leftist logic here.

Murder is illegal, but if we call it abortion you think it's fine.

The 2nd Amendment says our right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but if we call it gun control it's fine.

They are alive right up until they are ripped to pieces while being removed from the womb. Not alive?

You are displaying nonsense leftist logic here.

Murder is illegal, but if we call it abortion you think it's fine.

The 2nd Amendment says our right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but if we call it gun control it's fine.
This is a discussion better had in another thread, and I'll gladly take part in it - but let's not let it derail this one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top