JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NAA Black Widow in 22WMR is my "can't be seen" carry. Fits in the coin pocket of my jeans and no dodgy-tiny-auto-maybe-it'll-cycle nonsense. It's surprisingly accurate at 10 yards and really loud. It's not an automatic, but I'm sure you'll adjust... :p Come on up to Everett sometime and I'll be happy to prove it!
Nice thing about those NAA revolvers is that some come with a folding grip.
Can make for an extremely slim package.

Dean

You mean a semi-auto, like "45 automatic" right? My advice from just a few experiences trying tiny pocket pistols:

While extremely concealable, some can be a real booger to shoot. The little .32s and .380s I shot were super lightweight with kid-size grips and uncomfortably snappy recoil. Short barrels are surprisingly loud, too, even in diminutive calibers.

And I shot one .25... Once. The hammer (or slide or something) bit my hand and drew a single drop of blood from that web at the base of my thumb - on a freezing, windy day. Circa 1986, I still hate that moment.

IMHO, the more mouse guns you can shoot, the more informed you will be about what you end up buying.

^^^^THIS^^^^
What good is any gun that cannot be shot reasonably effective?:s0006:

Good luck with your quest young man.;)

You mean a semi-auto, like "45 automatic" right? My advice from just a few experiences trying tiny pocket pistols:

While extremely concealable, some can be a real booger to shoot. The little .32s and .380s I shot were super lightweight with kid-size grips and uncomfortably snappy recoil. Short barrels are surprisingly loud, too, even in diminutive calibers.

And I shot one .25... Once. The hammer (or slide or something) bit my hand and drew a single drop of blood from that web at the base of my thumb - on a freezing, windy day. Circa 1986, I still hate that moment.

IMHO, the more mouse guns you can shoot, the more informed you will be about what you end up buying.
I agree with this. The shorter the barrel and smaller the frame, the harder it is to shoot well. I remember when I had a tiny .22 beretta bobcat. That was a hateful, hateful gun even though it was only a .22

Having said that though there are small(ish) guns that time and again people say they can shoot well (for a small gun I mean). The sig p938 9mm is one of those. I think it's mostly due to the single action trigger and sights. It's pocketable as shown in post #55 above but of course is larger than something like a seecamp. SAS version has rounded edges which makes it even more pocketable. Some poeple don't like manual safeties though and this gun is designed to carry cocked and locked.
Size in hand:
55578B35-CE83-4000-95FB-496944701F5E.jpeg
SAS version 53D85A37-FF86-4529-93AE-9256360752C8.jpeg
10AF1D6C-5919-4351-AA47-C1499F1CAE33.jpeg

Has anyone ever A-B'd the Sig 938 to one of the Kahr's?
It appears to be about the size of an MK9 or maybe the K9.
There's still a small part of me that is jazzed over the Kahr pistols, even though I've heard both good and bad about them.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads