JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if someone could tell me what rifle in 7mm would be a good trade for a ruger super blackhawk hunter 44 remington mag with scope. the outfit was 920.00 when i bought it and it is less than a month or so old. I am new to the rifle world but was wanting a 7mm after doing some research,it seems that cartridge is just flat out bada$$. I was wanting either a sako finnbear, I know thats asking alot. ha ha. or either a howa, the weatherby's seem good i like the vanguard. but anyway if someone could give some advice, I would be much grateful to you..thanks josh

I think the Howa 1500, Weatherby Vanguard, S&W 1500 and im sure a few others are all the same action. Maybe the barrels are different, i dont know, definitely the stocks.
Its too bad you're not interested in a .270win. I'd trade my vanguard for that sweet revolver! .270 and 7mm - Very close ballistics ;):D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top