JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not saying that the Rittenhouse example fits the/a LEGAL DEFINITION. And I'm not saying that it's right or wrong.

Anyway......the "term" is used often.

Rrrrrright.....not saying it's a LEGAL DEFINITION. But it's just like the term, "Assault Weapon" and how it's used to describe most any semi-automatic rifle that looks like a military rifle.

Note that..... in WA we have an "Assault Rifle Law". And then.....Hawaii has an "Assault Pistol Law".

Politicians have been known to make up whatever they feel like. Make it sound sinister, ugly and/or dangerous and the next thing you know......it's outlawed.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
There it is. Reminds me of.......

Aloha, Mark

PS....plea deal was accepted. BUT, But, but.......
A hearing is scheduled Monday morning. Schroeder (the Judge) could reject the deal, or dismiss the original felony counts based on his ruling about the minors-with-firearms law in the Rittenhouse case.
Taken from.....

Last Edited:
Since the 1960s, the progressive movement has had the single goal of disarming America. Prosecute the innocent and acquit the guilty. The very definition of INJUSTICE.

Another straw purchaser charged

Well assuming this article is true, often a stretch now days, hard to feel sorry for this guy. If he really did buy the damn thing for someone else, then put that in writing that he was doing it? Stupidity should be painful.

Mama done told me not to buy no straw gun.

9EA1FBEF-DB68-4157-A5DB-8F9D14B1AEE9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR